No announcement yet.

Sites to bookmark... or, you know, not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sites to bookmark... or, you know, not.

A dating site based on TV!!!

People honestly date based on what TV show they like?

*wonders if she could find a cute lesbian who loves Glory Days and Young Americans*

Comment

Ugh. Can you imagine the drips you'd find via the Friends dating network? Ew.

It would make more sense if it matched you up based on a whole slew of tv & movie interests. But based solely on your for one tv show or movie? Weird!

Comment

Forget Friends, imagine the loonies you'd find with Dawson's Creek. Hee.

Comment

I think this is a case where defining yourself by the things you hate would make sense.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

OMG! ITA!

Of course, I defining myself by hate, so what do I know? But I'd probably find more people I liked by going with an anti-Friends group than with a pro-Creek group! Hee.

Comment

How many choice would you have if you use Dawson's Creek? Apple Bonker, Padawan, Wind, Jerry D...Oh yes! Jerry D!

Comment

Oh! That reminds me, JerryD mentioned that AppleBonker got married! BWAH! I NEED to know if he got his soul mate back from her Pacey or if he settled for his UsedCar alternative instead.

Comment

Anyone considering a career change?
                  They're recruiting - the 3rd link.

<--- now if only CTU had a site. hee
                  Last edited by Res; 03-02-2004, 04:13 PM.

Comment

This so doesn't fit, but I'm too lazy to start a new topic, so...

Division 16.

Written by people in fandom, it's like a hybrid of Angel and X-Files and everything, but written by people in FANDOM, so it's fun. It's getting me through TV's natural hiatus, yo.

Comment

Oh, this looks cool. I Jennyo's fic * INFINITY.

Comment

Not sure if this is really a site to bookmark exactly, but it's a fun read:

Mil Milington's Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

The link to the above is actually near the bottom of the front page . . .doesn't let you link directly for some reason.

Margret thinks I'm vain because... I use a mirror when I shave. During this argument in the bathroom - our fourth most popular location for arguments, it will delight and charm you to learn - Margret proved that shaving with a mirror could only be seen as outrageous narcissism by saying, 'None of the other men I've been with,' (my, but it's all I can do to stop myself hugging her when she begins sentences like that) 'None of the other men I've been with used a mirror to shave.'
                        'Ha! Difficult to check up on that, isn't it? As all the other men you've been with can now only communicate by blinking their eyes!' I said. Much later. When Margret had left the house.

Comment

Aw, I JUST borrowed that book from my friend. It's cute.

Comment

Okay, so this probably isn't a site you should actually bookmark.

I know we've discussed the weird fandom "claiming" thing, but I don't know if everyone has seen Claim a Vagina. I love that so much.

The Community rules are the best part!

Comment

I kind of want to claim one, if for no reason other than that I don't have enough opportunities to say "snatch" in daily life.

Comment

Working...
                              X