Sites to bookmark... or, you know, not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could claim Busy's Vagina!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

You know you watched this. I ed that show X infinity when I was younger. And just to warn my fellow Alasdair lovers, don't click on his name in the "Where are they now?" section. The pic is very, very upsetting.

Comment

I saved all pages from that Mil Millington's website and I'm now in . It even crossed my mind to start a unofficial Mil Millington fansite where I could make fanart (he has a few pics on his site) and write fanfic about Mil popping my cherry and stuff. Then I realized I don't really have a lot of time. (sigh)

He lives in Wolverhampton (UK), so if you Ginni or Linda live close to him could you stalk him for me? It's easy to get through his girlfriend. Just bring some plants and she'll let you in to the house. (Also, his girlfriend is really hot, Ginni.)

I wish Kath was there so she could help with the digging through the content his trash bin.

Comment

Frodo does Buffy

Hee! The hobbit version of BtVS's Once More, With Feeling

sample:
          GIMLI:Great, it's an elf who's obsessed with himself
          Now there's a surprise
          I can detect all his sly disrespect
          Because he's stiff-necked
          So he can run on snow
          His only weapon's that dumb bow
          There's just one thing that - no
          I'll never tell

Comment

The death clock!

Looks like I'll potentially bite it on Saturday, September 19, 2054, unless I piss someone off first.
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

I stumbled upon that a couple of weeks ago and it freaked my shit out.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Um, September 29, 2028. That means more than half my life is already over. Fuck.

Dammit, Neo! I hate this kind of shit.

Comment

June 13, 2073.

Sounds highly unlikely to me . . . I guess that means I need to beef up my 401k.

Comment

It's amazing how many years a sunny disposition can add to your life. Hmm. Why don't I know any really fantastic old people?

Comment

Really wasn't sure where to post this...

This site pretty much creeps me out and cracks me up at the same time.

Comment

I'm a little jealous that baby Jeremy got to meet Ewan!

That poor baby gets progressively less cute as he ages.
                        Last edited by NeoMaxy; 06-14-2004, 05:58 PM.
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

"Daddy" was in one of my all-time favorite movies! Private School! And he's friends with Kathleen Wilhoite! OMB! And, like, everyone involved in that fabulous piece of crap still knows him. Hee! I that.

Comment

<---amazed at how some people will pimp out their kids

<---bummed I didn't think of it first (since the snicklet is waaaay cuter than that kid)

Comment

The Church of Kirk Cameron
                              This is one of the most fantastic things I have seen in a LONG time! It's Kirk Cameron's religious website!

You simply MUST click on "No" when he asks if you are a Christian. Kirk's explanation of God in reference to the second commandment is *so* funny! Turn your volume up so Kirk can tell you about HELL!

Comment

That site freaks my shit out.

So I did what any sane person would do. I screencapped the fucker, and am trying to figure out which parts will make the best LiveJournal icons.

Damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X