No announcement yet.

Sites to bookmark... or, you know, not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I *need* a .wav file of Kirk explaining that if my God is a kind and loving God then, in a way, I'm right as that God really is *my* God -- because he's a figment of my imagination. That KILLS me.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I don't know if it's real, and I don't want to know: Michael Jackson, Sex God!

It's a site for adult WOMEN, mind you.
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

[DPBIC!]

HOW have I not seen this site before?

Eric Conveys an Emotion. SO. Good.
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

OMB!!

http://emotioneric.com/emotionfill/hamsterdance.html

It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

I'm a big fan of EmoEric! That site is highly weirdly addictive.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

The perfect Christmas present - Bonsai Kitty!

Comment

Mr. Is left me a present on the computer this morning: http://www.pixyland.org

He lives in Florida! Hee!

He has an online ministry, a Peter Pan tribute page, some computer software and, of course, his fashion page.

I *had* to look at every pixie outfit:
                http://pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html

It's awesome.

(I posted this in the wrong thread and then moved it here. Oopsie.)

Comment

My friend actually 'rented' him to work a Halloween party one year. They said he takes being Peter Pan very, very seriously and never breaks character.

Comment

For some reason Mr. D did not appreciate me putting a Blue Boy pic on his laptop!

Comment

That shit is awesome!!!

Comment

OMG. I have tears streaming down my face. it. Well, except for the part about looking for his own "Tinkerbell." She wasn't his girlfriend, freakazoid.
                        Last edited by roly; 11-26-2004, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I could not possibly hate his Prince Valiant hair more.

Comment

Now this is a site I can truly appreciate: All About My Vagina

It's a website about a girl's love for her vag! I LOVE it! It's even called myvag.net! She talks all about her vagina and her feelings about it. She's kind of a freak but I it!

Comment

Free Meyers-Briggs Personality Tests!

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
                              http://similarminds.com/personality_tests.html
                              http://haleonline.com/psychtest/

Kermie had to do the "real" one for work.

We're both rational snobs:

RATIONAL NTs, being ABSTRACT in communicating and UTILITARIAN in implementing goals, can become highly skilled in STRATEGIC ANALYSIS. Thus their most practiced and developed intelligent operations tend to be marshalling and planning (NTJ organizing), or inventing and configuring (NTP engineering). And they would if they could be wizards in one of these forms of rational operation. They are proud of themselves in the degree they are competent in action, respect themselves in the degree they are autonomous, and feel confident of themselves in the degree they are strong willed. Ever in search of knowledge, this is the "Knowledge Seeking Personality" -- trusting in reason and hungering for achievement. They are usually pragmatic about the present, skeptical about the future, solipsistic about the past, and their preferred time and place are the interval and the intersection. Educationally they go for the sciences, avocationally for technology, and vocationally for systems work. Rationals tend to be individualizing as parents, mindmates as spouses, and learning oriented as children. Rationals are very infrequent, comprising as few as 5% and no more than 7% of the population.
                              But he's the let's keep things open-ended (Perceiving) and I'm the let's decide now (Judging) type - as if you didn't already know. Hee!

He's strongly an INTP (Architect). So him:
                              ...they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to direct the activities of others. Only when forced to by circumstance do they allow themselves to take charge of activities, and they exit the role as soon as they can without injuring the enterprise.

I am somewhere between an INTJ (Mastermind) or ENTJ (Field Marshal) depending on my mood!

This is so me:
                              Masterminds can be quite ruthless in implementing effective ideas, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy.

Edited to add:

BWAH. This CMSU. Kingdomality Test

I'm Prime Minister.
                              our distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
                              Last edited by piggay; 12-09-2004, 12:23 AM.
                              It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

On that first link, I'm an ESFJ... Seemed to fit, but has me down as a little more doormat-ty than I'd expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X