Quizzes: They Aren't All Lame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quizzes: They Aren't All Lame

BWAH. The Belief-O-Matic! It tells you which belief system you are most in line with.

Apparently I'm a Liberal Quaker!

The best part is the disclaimer:
    Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul.
    Last edited by NeoMaxy; 02-24-2004, 03:53 AM.
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Apparently I'm Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants. Preeetty freaky how accurate, man, the beliefs I have even though I'm Roman Catholic.

Comment

My answer was Secular Humanism. Something new to put on my census form!

Comment

I got the same as Laa and that includes belonging to the RC church and sometimes disagreeing with it. Hee.

Comment

I'm a Unitarian Universalist - apparently I believe in both everything and nothing. Hee. I also find it amusing that I was raised Roman Catholic and it's dead last on my list. See, Dad? I told you making me to go to church would only make me hate it more.

Comment

I got Mainline to Conservative Protestant, but my Mainline to Liberal Protestant was only 2 percentage points lower, so I guess that makes me Mainline Protestant, which is very accurate.

Comment

roly's apparently my spiritual soulmate. I'm also a Unitarian Universalist (say that 3 times fast) with Roman Catholicism coming in dead last. This despite the fact I was raised as a Roman Catholic. Hee!

Comment

Aww, Unitarian Universalist was my number two, followed by Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestant and Neo-Pagan. Hee.

I like Neo-Pagan!
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

I got Secular Humanism, which makes sense because I'm an atheist, but I got 99% for Unitarian Universalism, too.

I went to Sunday school at a UU church when I was younger, and you can really believe anything you want and still be a Unitarian (I think our minister was an atheist) so it makes sense that a lot of people would get that in their results.

Comment

Your minister was an athiest? Weird.
                    I'm also a Unitarian Universalist (say that 3 times fast) with Roman Catholicism coming in dead last. This despite the fact I was raised as a Roman Catholic. Hee!
                    Aww. Me, too!
                    Secular Humanist was second for me.

My RL BFF got Neo-Pagan. I was little jealous.
                    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I'm mainlining Liberal too, though 97% was Liberal Quakers. Hindu was my dead last, with Catholic second last.

Pretty interesting. I think I'll forward it to my buddy St. Brian - he who doesn't believe in evolution - and see what he gets. Though he's so damn pig-headed about it, he'd probably keep taking it until he got the 'right' result.

Comment

I got 100% Unitarian Universalist, too, with 93% Liberal Quaker and 92% Mainline/Liberal Christian Protestant. Interestingly, I'm more Mormon (55%) than Roman Catholic (25%--or dead last).

That's probably accurate, as I was basically raised in no faith, though heavily influenced by liberal Lutheranism.

Comment

I got 100% for Reform Judaism. Do you think it's cool? If not I'll have to retake the test. It stood strong on number one, followed by Liberal Quaker which I only got 91%. Number 3 to 6 were Baha'i Faith (huh?), Liberal Protestant, Islam (terrorist!), and Orthodox Judaism, all got the same 84%.

I'm still half practicing Catholics and I got 40 something percent for it. It's on number 23 (of 27). Nontheist was my last. Hee!

Comment

You are all over the map, Herman! That cracks me up.

When are you going to move to New York City and wear hot pants and do dirty things at dance clubs?
                            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I know we did this one a million years ago, back at the Site That Didn't Suck So Hard Once, but it's fun to revisit.

CelebMatch!

Your best matches

Patrick Rafter 97% (who?)
                              Jared Leto 97% (Catalano!)
                              Matthew Lawrence 97% (at least it's not Joseph? WHOA!)
                              Edward Furlong 96% (aww, I get a junkie!)
                              Jude Law 96% (Aww, yeah)

Aaliyah Haughton 100% (She's still dead, people!)
                              Faith Evans 99% (Biggie's seconds?)
                              Trish Stratus 98% (Who?)
                              Leila Arcieri 98% (Who?)
                              Angela Lindvall 98% (Again, I say, WHO?)

Comment

Working...
                              X