You Tube Is My Go Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Tube Is My Go Tube

So, I find myself turning to YouTube.com all the damn time lately! And they have everything I'm looking for, god bless em!

Here is today's YouTube moment:
    Joe Biden LOVES the people of India!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIT3j...biden%20indian

*sigh* WHY is Biden such a grandstanding douche bag? WHY?
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

You Tube Share of the Day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUzGo...0the%20closet#

It's Chapter 1 to Trapped in the Closet. I would say it takes 4 chapters before there's no turning back. Happily, You Tube seems to have all the chapters. SO EXCITING!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I love YouTube! It's got the two best Snakes on a Plane "trailers."

And ever since Is posted that article about the WB's final night of programming, I've been waxing nostalgic over their old promos (the "What a Night" one is my fave). Everyone was so fresh-faced and adorable then. Sniff. I feel so old!

Comment

This is a good Debbie Downer SNL skit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVTb...ebbie%20downer

Comment

That's hilarious; I don't recall ever seeing the whole cast just lose it like that! Wah, wah!

Comment

This is cracking me up. It's like a "Kids in the Hall" sketch.

Comment

Defamer.com linked this fabulous Kirk/Spock fanvid. It's vintage slash! Awww!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PwpcUawjK0

Comment

Bill Clinton tears Chris Wallace a new asshole on Fox News Sunday: Bill Kicks Assholio

The second half is ass-kickio!

Comment

Hee. That made it onto our nightly news. I miss Bill so. *sniff*

Comment

It will never stop being funny: Colbert and Stewart losing their shit while reporting on that Prince Charles scandal from forever ago.

Comment

Hee! Nothing really ever came of that, which is a shame. Of course, he went to Gordonstoun school for boys, and y'all know what goes on in those kinds of schools.

Though someone should tell Jon that it's Prince Phillip that's the Duke of Edinburgh - not Charles. Just to be accurate, you know?

Comment

Super Friends Office Space!

Comment

Faith Hill loses it when Carrie Underwood beats her out for an award!

This is seriously delish. I don't know that I've ever seen fuh-reak at the camera like that! You Tube!

Comment

I so much. What are Faith's people saying for spin control? How do you talk yourself out of that one? I feel a tearful Oprah confession coming!
                            It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Not convinced that it was a genuine hissy-fit. Since they cut away so darned quickly, I got the feeling that she was playing to the gallery, you know?

Or am I mistaken?

Comment

Working...
                              X