No announcement yet.

You Tube Is My Go Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She claims she was kidding. I choose not to believe her. I'd be outraged if I lost anything to Carrie Underwood.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I'm a fan of Kirk Cameron's Christianity! And I love how on all of his religious shows he mostly just nods his head and agrees with anything that wacky Aussie dude says. And this is genius: A banana is an athiest's worst nightmare!

The who in the whu now?
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Best part of the Oscars.

Comment

Pulp Muppets. Hee.

Comment

I think my favorite casting was Janice!
            It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Okay, so The Ferryman's mockumentary about Saved By the Bell has finally surfaced on You Tube.

Help Yourself:

Part One

Part Two

Comment

Okay, that was made of awesome.

Comment

Where did he get Z Cavariccis? Or did he substitute Bugle Boys?
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Defamer linked this, which is truly terrifying. I.cant.stop.watching.it.

Canadians are scary mofos.

This is more soothing. Another WGA strike video.

Sorry, Internets.

And how in the heck did I miss this the first time it went around?

Alanis all Fergie-fied.

Comment

Last year they had PSAs that weren't as graphic: a store clerk climbing a ladder and the ladder tipping over. But you didn't see her landing in the glass table. People complained that they were so scary but the current ones are much worse.
                      the only one I've seen so far are the grease one and some guy getting blown off a building by an expoloding pipe and landing on a truck several stories below.

You should see the cigarette packages! Kids collect and trade them.
                      The impotence one is my favourite. hee!

Comment

Have y'all been watching "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" and Kimmel's revenge video "I'm Fucking Ben Affleck"? I swear, even the doctors at work were watching it today and the boy said that people at his office pretty much had them going continuously throughout the day.

I like the Matt Damon song better, but the Affleck cameos are really unbeatable.

Original Song
                        Revenge Song

Comment

Yeah, that's some funny shit right there. Just ask Huey!

Comment

Those are hilarious. I'd never heard of Jimmy Kimmel, but I do know who Sarah Silverman is.

I love the fact that they've got so many celebs in the second one - even Brad took time off knocking up Angie to appear. That's some string pulling.

Comment

I that! Cameron Diaz looked a trani-mess!
                              It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Weezer's new video is an awesome buffet of internet celebs.

Comment

Working...
                                X