You Tube Is My Go Tube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's amusing.

I also LOVE James Franco Teaches Acting! He just cracks me up for some reason. The second one is even better.
    6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody

Comment

Okay, the newest Potter Puppet Pals cracked me up. I'm not at all a Ginny-hater, but her characterization was hysterical.

Comment

Clearly my connected friends you have seen the Seth Rogen/James Franco parody of Kimye's absurd video?

Just in case not, here's a round up:

The absurd Kimye video:

The parody video:

AND! For the best experience, check out how dedicated Franco is to replicating Kanye's movements in this side by side (which makes me love Franco a lot).
          6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Australian public service ad urging kids to stay in school: http://youtu.be/tssJ5oje3mM

Oddly, this would have worked on me as a kid.

(warning: it's gets violent and messy)

Comment

Even though I know carbonated sodas are basically TEH CANCER IN A CAN and I don't drink Coke anymore, y'all should watch all the vids here (not just the ad itself): http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/02/coke-super-bowl/

So many tears.

Comment

I have some friends and really close family who work for Coca-Cola and they are ALLLL really proud of that ad.

Comment

Well, I give them props for excellent ads. Just used all of those vids as a teaching moment with my kids, who *need* to see kids who look just like them who are proud to be American.

Obvs, we watched the one girl sing in Mandarin four times.

Comment

That was really good!
                    sigpic

Comment

I find it interesting that the "real 'muricans" are all over the language issue but seem to have no trouble with the gay couple.
                      I doubt if it is because they are more accepting more likely they just can't get past the language rage.
                      Personally, I had trouble with the kids climbing around the moving RV. There are no laws about them being in safety seats or anything?

Right now I want to re-do the commercial using only Native American languages - - every one of them! hee

Comment

Absolutely bawling over this one:

http://youtu.be/VteDp3IK-60

Comment

Aw! That made my week! I did keep wondering how scotch was going to come into play.

Comment

This is literally my favorite thing right now! I watched it twice and cried.

"It was just a really bad situation that ended badly." I could quote it all day.

Comment

I have watched this over and over and I can NOT stop laughing.

Comment

I snorted so much water during this one. Can't remember the last time SNL actually made me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X