Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ophy
    replied
    UNLESS PAUL MCCARTNEY HAD A SECRET TWIN OMB.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I've been avoiding watching this b/c I hate treacly celebrity shit but at least something truly valuable has come of this!

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Okay so it's almost as though James Corden and Paul McCartney decided to create a carpool karaoke SPECIFICALLY "to convince ophy that Paul McCartney didn't actually die in the 1960s and wasn't really replaced by a rando with plastic surgery DESPITE all of the photographic evidence to the contrary" and they succeeded, Beek bless them. Imma let that partick conspiracy theory go, I guess. Ain't no rando with plastic surgery who could get that sincerely nostalgic over Liverpudlian places of interest.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    GIVE THIS COMIC GENIUS HER OWN NETFLIX SHOW OMB.

"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are going to tell the church!"

Leave a comment:

• Iva
    replied
    I snorted so much water during this one. Can't remember the last time SNL actually made me lol

Leave a comment:

• gloopdygleep
    replied
    I have watched this over and over and I can NOT stop laughing.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    This is literally my favorite thing right now! I watched it twice and cried.

"It was just a really bad situation that ended badly." I could quote it all day.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Aw! That made my week! I did keep wondering how scotch was going to come into play.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Absolutely bawling over this one:

http://youtu.be/VteDp3IK-60

Leave a comment:

• Res
    replied
    I find it interesting that the "real 'muricans" are all over the language issue but seem to have no trouble with the gay couple.
    I doubt if it is because they are more accepting more likely they just can't get past the language rage.
    Personally, I had trouble with the kids climbing around the moving RV. There are no laws about them being in safety seats or anything?

Right now I want to re-do the commercial using only Native American languages - - every one of them! hee

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    That was really good!

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Well, I give them props for excellent ads. Just used all of those vids as a teaching moment with my kids, who *need* to see kids who look just like them who are proud to be American.

Obvs, we watched the one girl sing in Mandarin four times.

Leave a comment:

• Sarah
    replied
    I have some friends and really close family who work for Coca-Cola and they are ALLLL really proud of that ad.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Even though I know carbonated sodas are basically TEH CANCER IN A CAN and I don't drink Coke anymore, y'all should watch all the vids here (not just the ad itself): http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/02/coke-super-bowl/

So many tears.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Australian public service ad urging kids to stay in school: http://youtu.be/tssJ5oje3mM

Oddly, this would have worked on me as a kid.

(warning: it's gets violent and messy)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X