Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twop Gossip--UnCreek'd

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity....&#entry7075510

Anybody have any idea what the hell that's about? Closing a thread topic due to lawyerly concerns? Wuh?
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Zuh? Buh?

Is Wind now representing the Real Housewives?

(See how I did that with the wink there?)

Comment

I don't know details, but I read read in the LA Times yesterday that a lawyer of one of the women contacted them and complained.

Comment

I was actually following that thread for awhile before it got deleted and locked down.

People who 'knew' the participants were posting unflattering things about them, but it was mostly in the form of links to other places -like the one newspaper where the "delinquent" son did an interview saying that he hated his mother because she kicked him out and made him say he was going off to boarding school on the show and lots of talk about the same old skank's new fiance being a dick and having some unsavory business dealings.

Seemed like a knee-jerk reaction to me because it wasn't that bad but I guess it makes sense for them. That thread made me stop watching that garbage though. I knew they were assholes, but even so.
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

May be they got sage legal advice from Miss Alli.

ETA: It's my 666th post!

:whitey:
          Last edited by piggay; 03-12-2007, 08:58 PM.
          It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Well TWoP announced it's being bought or run or something by Bravo TV. I guess that explains why they don't want a nasty thread about one of their shows? Although they say they will still be snarky. Whatev.
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Heeeeee, I was just editing this into the wiki.

I think my favorite part of the articles (such as this one) is that they basically all say "Remember how UPN took Roswell so it could get Buffy? TWoP is Buffy. Fametracker is Roswell."

Personally, I'm looking forward to the musical episode.

Comment

I'm so bitter they got rich off that!

You know jumptheshark.com sold for more than a million to TV Guide?
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I'm just bitter they took down my recap.

That was totally the best part of my resume!

How am I going to look pretentious and edgy now?

Comment

Why did they take your recap down? WTF?

On poster joked:
                    And, Congrats! Looks like someone's eating at the Olive Garden tonight!!!

Glark replied:
                    Okay, that's weird because we totally slummed it last night and had a celebration dinner at uh East Side Mario's. We're not classy.

*blink*

I wonder if Wing showered and got out of her jammies?

Comment

Wasn't me personally; they took down all the recaps that weren't by official long-term TWoP recappers.

The way they act, you'd think the site was more important than my own personal entertainment or something.

*dramatic sigh*

Comment

Ah! Because they would have had to track those people down and get new contracts and permissions from them, is my guess.

Comment

Ariano and Bunting will remain as editors of TWOP, overseeing all content. Bravo execs said the site will maintain complete editorial independence, despite now being a tiny division of General Electric.

Editorial independence my ass! GE et al. may not be directly telling them to change content, but you know Sars and Wing are so far up their asses they wouldn't dare do anything that would displease TPTB!
                          It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Considering they killed a questionable thread because lawyers told them to just a couple of days before? Hmm. Whatevah cheddah to that.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoMaxy
                              Well TWoP announced it's being bought or run or something by Bravo TV.
                              CUNTS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X