No announcement yet.

The Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two separate people (who do not know each other) on my Facebook friends list are selling Rodan + Fields. I can't even with that pyramid scheme; I think I'd rather they were pushing their love of Donald Trump on me.

Comment

• Ugh. First my feed was full of Plexus and now it's Rodan and Fields. I get that they gotta hustle, but yeah, how about giving the spiel in person so I can shut it down just once?

Comment

• My friend just yesterday was telling me her friend that sells Rodan & Fields is like a before and after picture and she's thinking of using their products! Haha!

But, yeah, this is mostly true for me:

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hah! What I super hate are requests from the friends of friends! I keep asking "Have I ever met this person? Was I drunk?" and the answer is always "Never! I went to high school with her."

I'm sure the product is fine, but if you're working your pitch into a post of your kid's 9th birthday party...

Comment

Working...
          X