X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram Accounts

UGH YOU GUYS THIS BABY AND HER PET PIG.

http://instagram.com/livesweetphotography/
    6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

My face hurts from smiling! This is my contribution: Darcy The Hedgehog (She passed away this year! I teared up, for real. Over a Japanese hedgehog on Instagram.)

Comment

I also loved Darcy the Hedgehog!

One of the cats from this account died last week and I totally teared up. I find the broken English (borderline "touched by an angel" sounding in mah head) so weirdly endearing. I feel like the captions make that account.
      6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Hot Dudes Reading.

Comment

I somehow fell down a rabbit hole of Thai billionaire's daughters on Instagram! It felt like something ophy would be reallly into.

Comment

Ha! I'll have to check that out.*

*when I'm not too busy screaming into the void about moving in 2 weeks.

Comment

Good luck, bb.

Comment

Working...
              X