Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

I LOVE fan videos. I don't even have any shame about it. I should. I have a *lot* of them on my computer. I've probably seen ever Dawson's Creek fan vid available on the internet. I said NO SHAME, people.

Sugz? Jenn23? Dawson/Joey SoulMateyness? Seen 'em all!

New Wes/Lilah Fanvid, third one down:
    http://www.ninth-level-of-hell.com/w...ah_videos.html

*squee*
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

You bitch. I SO want to download and see this one, but I am at work! Damn you!

<--- knows that if she waits to download when she gets home it'll never happen. Evah.

Comment

You want to see a Wes/Lilah fan video? Weird! Hee.

Kath, remember when we watched that AWESOME Josh "Irresistable" fan video together? *sigh* GOOD TIMES!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Heh. I guess I should have said that I want to see the links to downloads that are posted in general. But of course the second I try to download anything at work, I'm sure my laptop would explode. Then the red light would flash. And a hole would open up underneath my chair and I'd be chuted to some parallel world where employees who are screwing around during worktime receive their due consequence.

Comment

Fanvids are any videos set to the music and spliced together and stuff, right?

Go to this site, scroll down and watch "The Slayer and the Vampire." That's some good ish, yo. I don't even watch Buffy, and I was highly amused.

Comment

Wes+Lilah4Eva

Comment

My first thought was how it's even POSSIBLE to make a Wes/Lilah vid to Avril Lavigne.

Then I downloaded all three fanvids anyway.

OTP!!!!

*cough*

Comment

There's a very, very cute Angel vid here, called "Whatever." It's set to "My West Hollywood Lifestyle" and it is so cute. It's helping the mourning process.

Comment

Oh! I just found that one a couple of days ago and meant to share it with you! Hee.

Comment

I love Sisabet so much for that.

I've watched it on repeat for hours for the past few weeks.

Lilah's "Hey, pumpkin!" makes me giggle every single time.

Comment

If we had icons on this board, mine would currently be Lilah with "Hey, Pumpkin" on it.

Comment

This site has "extended promos" of Buffy eps, some of which are pretty cool (I like the "After 7 Years" one particularly). They're so perfect for my attention span right now.

Comment

Ooh, I'll check those out.

Does anyone know where to download the five years of "previously on BtVS" that the WB showed before airing The Gift?

Comment

Roly probably does, since she was just talking about having it last night. Hee. We're all one hive mind.

Comment

I was just looking for that clip, Is. I found it here. It's not just the previously clip, it's also the whole teaser for the episode, and it's not the greatest quality.

It works for me, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X