Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Are you trying to kill isadora, linda?

DEATH BY DAIR. (who dairs, dies!)

Comment

• Nothing to see here.
        Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
          Are you trying to kill isadora, linda?

DEATH BY DAIR. (who dairs, dies!)
          These are anti Chair, for Laa, with the song she requested!

This is S4 Dair

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Well that set me behind on tasks this afternoon!

The first one was the best one, IMO. And I think there is a GREAT fan vid to be made from this song with this topic but none of these are it.

Damn, I wish I was a great fan vid maker! I got so many great ideas with no real time or talent to execute them. Story of my life!
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
              Damn, I wish I was a great fan vid maker! I got so many great ideas with no real time or talent to execute them. Story of my life!
              This.

I would mainly make anti Delena vids.
              Bitter Shipper

Comment

• You would probably make all anti-shipper vids! You'd go back and make Anti-D/Jo vids just because you could (as would I).

I liked this one:

It gave me the feels!

I like this one, too! A little different. Kinda edited like it's its own story! Also? the first half is really just the times Penn has looked at his white-hottest pretty so that's nice.
                Last edited by isadora; 12-07-2012, 03:10 PM.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I would mainly make anti Delena vids.

Comment

• ^ I added a second vid above but I also thought if Linda is taking requests? I need a clip reel of all the times Dan distractedly looks at Blair's mouth or hair or elsewhere while talking to her because that is my favorite Dan/Blair-ism.

Comment

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I need a clip reel of all the times Dan distractedly looks at Blair's mouth or hair or elsewhere while talking to her because that is my favorite Dan/Blair-ism.
                        A thousand times yes. Linda, you're magical.

My day, it is gone.
                        Last edited by isadora; 12-07-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• This one made me even sadder than I was before. I will never understand. NEVER.

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• For the GG thread, really: BUT SERIOUSLY. When he looks at her mouth it kills me.

Comment

• I take back everything I said about how they could have built Derena back up.

I will NEVER believe he loves Serena and I will NEVER believe he isn't doing all of this crazy stuff this season for the love of Blair, and I think Dan Humphrey has the saddest effing story arc of any main character in recent TV memory! I can't understand it!

Comment

• UGH. When she's being ridiculous and he just smiles at her? I die.

All of this chick's vids are making my day/draining my lifeforce. Her editing is swell.

And because there's always room for hatred...

Last edited by LaaLaa; 12-11-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X