No announcement yet.

Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must look for a better vid to go with that song.
    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Last edited by Linda; 01-02-2013, 05:05 PM.
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Also? Stelena 4ever.

Love this song

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Beeksus.

Fine, you can have the whole damn thread. It's yours!

Comment

• What? I posted some TVD!

P/Jo

Posted before, but feeling nostalgic:

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Last edited by Linda; 01-02-2013, 05:37 PM.
                Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Last edited by Linda; 01-02-2013, 05:44 PM.
                  Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Also, no-one cares about Delena outside the Damon stans you recruited from elsewhere. So there.

Comment

• I speak the truth.

I wish you would watch GG ophy.
                      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• gloop, what are the chances you would find TWO separate uses for that pacifier gif? Hilarious.

Comment

• I wish you would watch GG ophy.
                          I actually saw Penn Badgely in Easy A today (never watched him in anything before), and I just don't get it at all. Nary a tingle. I mean, he's certainly cuter than Ed Westwick, but that's not setting the bar very high. And now that I know how GG ends . . . I mean, I'd be watching the whole series thinking about what a total psychopath Dan Humphry must be.

Comment

• I knew this fight would invoke Linda! Now I have to spend the rest of my life watching the vids she posted.

LINDA! Did you see the one I posted on the previous page, at the top? SERIOUSLY it KILLED ME DEAD. I have not been the same since I saw it.

Posting again for posterity:

God bless fanvidders, I swear.
                            6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• ophy, TV boyfriends are only tangentially related to the actor. It's about the writing and the story in addition to the brown hair and puppy eyes.

I mean, can you imagine really becoming obsessed with Joshua Jackson via his romance on Fringe? I mean, really? I would have canceled my season pass to that crap two years ago if it weren't for Pacey! Hell, I don't even like Dan Humphrey much for most of the first three seasons of GG.
                              6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
                                I actually saw Penn Badgely in Easy A today (never watched him in anything before), and I just don't get it at all. Nary a tingle. I mean, he's certainly cuter than Ed Westwick, but that's not setting the bar very high. And now that I know how GG ends . . . I mean, I'd be watching the whole series thinking about what a total psychopath Dan Humphry must be.
                                It's not really about how cute he is - I thought he looked great in Season 4, but outside then no thanks. But Dair really brought *it*. Best ship since Pacey and Joey.

I suppose it would be hard to watch knowing everything. Still. You could try.
                                Originally posted by isadora View Post
                                I knew this fight would invoke Linda! Now I have to spend the rest of my life watching the vids she posted.

LINDA! Did you see the one I posted on the previous page, at the top? SERIOUSLY it KILLED ME DEAD. I have not been the same since I saw it.
                                I did and I loved it. It's better than all the Dair ones I posted - apart from maybe the 2nd one which really made me feel.

The P/Jo satellite vid is my favourite of those I posted today.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X