No announcement yet.

Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must look for a better vid to go with that song.
    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Last edited by Linda; 01-02-2013, 04:05 PM.
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Also? Stelena 4ever.

Love this song

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Beeksus.

Fine, you can have the whole damn thread. It's yours!

Comment

• What? I posted some TVD!

P/Jo

Posted before, but feeling nostalgic:

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Last edited by Linda; 01-02-2013, 04:37 PM.
                Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Last edited by Linda; 01-02-2013, 04:44 PM.
                  Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Also, no-one cares about Delena outside the Damon stans you recruited from elsewhere. So there.

Comment

• I speak the truth.

I wish you would watch GG ophy.
                      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• gloop, what are the chances you would find TWO separate uses for that pacifier gif? Hilarious.

Comment

• I wish you would watch GG ophy.
                          I actually saw Penn Badgely in Easy A today (never watched him in anything before), and I just don't get it at all. Nary a tingle. I mean, he's certainly cuter than Ed Westwick, but that's not setting the bar very high. And now that I know how GG ends . . . I mean, I'd be watching the whole series thinking about what a total psychopath Dan Humphry must be.

Comment

• I knew this fight would invoke Linda! Now I have to spend the rest of my life watching the vids she posted.

LINDA! Did you see the one I posted on the previous page, at the top? SERIOUSLY it KILLED ME DEAD. I have not been the same since I saw it.

Posting again for posterity:

God bless fanvidders, I swear.
                            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• ophy, TV boyfriends are only tangentially related to the actor. It's about the writing and the story in addition to the brown hair and puppy eyes.

I mean, can you imagine really becoming obsessed with Joshua Jackson via his romance on Fringe? I mean, really? I would have canceled my season pass to that crap two years ago if it weren't for Pacey! Hell, I don't even like Dan Humphrey much for most of the first three seasons of GG.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
                                I actually saw Penn Badgely in Easy A today (never watched him in anything before), and I just don't get it at all. Nary a tingle. I mean, he's certainly cuter than Ed Westwick, but that's not setting the bar very high. And now that I know how GG ends . . . I mean, I'd be watching the whole series thinking about what a total psychopath Dan Humphry must be.
                                It's not really about how cute he is - I thought he looked great in Season 4, but outside then no thanks. But Dair really brought *it*. Best ship since Pacey and Joey.

I suppose it would be hard to watch knowing everything. Still. You could try.
                                Originally posted by isadora View Post
                                I knew this fight would invoke Linda! Now I have to spend the rest of my life watching the vids she posted.

LINDA! Did you see the one I posted on the previous page, at the top? SERIOUSLY it KILLED ME DEAD. I have not been the same since I saw it.
                                I did and I loved it. It's better than all the Dair ones I posted - apart from maybe the 2nd one which really made me feel.

The P/Jo satellite vid is my favourite of those I posted today.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X