No announcement yet.

Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You never saw that pic? You are a bad fan. My memory tells me this is a private photo, perhaps even a KH family photo. But I might have made that shit up.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• That's right! More Dair. This one made me feel.

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I felt it too! If the show weren't over and I hadn't watched you guys get your hearts broken, I would totally have started watching GG just because of that vid.

Comment

• I don't regret watching. Dair led me back to TV fandom. Also I haven't watched a full episode since around #5.21.

The first two seasons are great, I found season 3 less entertaining but still good, loved S4 (mainly for the Dair arc) and S5 was ridiculous with sporadic amazingness. Season 6 was an insult to everyone's intelligence. :sad: I only love P/Jo more than Dair.
          Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I agree with everything Linda said! Except I've seen every episode and I wish I had stopped at 5x21 too.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Are you past enjoying a new P/Jo fanvid?? Pink+P/Jo works for me

Comment

• I will never be over it.

Comment

• Since soccergirl got me onto X-Files vids, this one is SO GREAT:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0sVps-bRsA

It is funny and twisted and perfectly encapsulates all the lighter elements of Mulder & Scully's working relationship. It's amazing.

Comment

• Love it. Why did I not watch this show much when it was on (because I dislike sci-fi, I guess). My loss.
                    I am sucker for any vid that uses The Scientist - it is an instant shortcut to emotional messiness. Duchovny is great at the single tear too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZGnUg2fNhY

Comment

• Good vid! It reminded me that my fave thing about Mulder and Scully is that they run the gamut of emotions that most shows don't get to touch on. Usually, it's a comedy or a melodrama and the couples have to follow the conventions of their genre. But M&S have super angst and melodrama and also broad comedy. They don't have sex scenes but they are always grabbing at each with great emotional intensity! They were always in physical danger. They were regularly hospitalized! Ha! BUT, they were also hilarious together and snarky and got to have super fun adventures for a few weeks before something dramatic and emotional would happen and they'd have to fight to save the other. Like half the episodes are fighting to save one another using guns or science. And then the other half is Scully snarking on Mulder's obsessions and acting like he's crazy (which he is).

It's streaming on Netflix! GET ON IT. I will hold your hand as you watch.

I need to get back on my own re-watch. I'm in season six and this video makes me want to go back and re-watch from the start even though I've seen them all in the past year.

Comment

• How am I just now watching the last Dair vid Linda posted? Congratulations on destroying me. And the Pink song was v. cute! I refuse to watch the Mulder/Scully vids because I've never watched a single episode and I don't want to spoil myself.

Minus the unnecessary dialogue over their faces that starts 30 seconds in, this is perfectly emo. The vidder started shipping them when she was 11, and she starts her comments with "DON'T MENTION THE FANDOM PLEASEEEEEEEEE," which, huh? Anyway, sniffle.

Not crazy about the song, but the flashback-y concept is cute. Also, the second comment about how P/J ruins real high school relationships is from a 24 year-old dude, which delights me. Ruined expectations for everyone!

God bless fanvidders, but I wish P/J ones had the production value that the Dair ones generally seem to have.

Comment

• So instead of watching the P/Jo vids you posted I scrolled back and watched the Dair vid: My heart lingers more on the thing it never got to have!

*sob*

Seriously, my Dairspair is endless. Those Charios were right: Who Dairs Dies!

Comment

• Have I posted this before?

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I know I've posted this already but I love it

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X