• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

• My EMOTIONS.

Comment

• It's going to take me all day to furtively watch these but the FIRST ONE! *sob*

Sometimes I think Blair Waldorf was the loneliest girl on the UES. And that Dan Humphrey was the only true friend she ever had.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• That is pretty much the best explanation of Dair ever.

Comment

• Not even sure where this belongs, but OMB.

"I Ship It"

http://youtu.be/LCDgJiPBxfI

I'M DEAD WITH JOY.

You're on the canon ground
            I'm up in crackship space
            Let's start a shipping war
            Don't care if I get hate
            Don't like my pairings
            Well, then you can hit the bricks
            This is my OTP
            I'll go down with this ship

Comment

• That is fantastic. And also amazing.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Omg so much awesome. I ship those two in the video.

Comment

• OMB, Linda and Laa, what's the code you're using to embed?!

I haz frustration. I can't fully commit to the cray without it.

Comment

• I took a peak at the code and it's different sometimes. So here is one that embeds (i added spaced around the brackets to show the code).

[ video=youtube;dkCuFz8pfSM ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dkCuFz8pfSM[ /video ]

I am fascinated about why this automatically adds sometimes and not others!

Comment

• so whatzit doing there in the first part with the [ video = youtubegarble]moreyoutubeurl? [ /video]

Like I can keep that shit on my clipboard and just code like I used to at FF / ezboard instead of using the toolbar to make it work but what's sourcing that garbled bit?

Comment

• Replied in the testing thread.

Comment

• Lord, I'm easy right now. ^ that has nothing to do w/ OUAT - it's fandom in general. Hee.

Comment

• ophy posted that like five replies up!

Comment

• I saw right after that's why I was laughing at my punch drunk insomnia!

Comment

• Meh, this was cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X