Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• OMG , that's so good! Maybe the best P/Jo vid (non-triangle) vid I've seen!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, I loved that. I even smiled at scenes from episodes that I know enraged me. I will give it a
        Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Wow, that vid actually made me like Joey again.

Comment

• I lurve it so. I watched it again on my phone at work today and had to scramble to pause when my boss walked in. /nerd

btw, I don't get why fanvidders nowadays devote so much energy on multifandom things that feature, like, 18 couples.

Comment

• Wow, that's amazingly good.

Comment

• pretty.

I like that one - the audio clips were cute but didn't overpower the song.

Comment

• Yeahg, Joey in this is especially likeable. She does that cute smile thing. Great video.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Great vid - reminds me of all the reasons I loved them. At the same time it amazes me how much it still rankles that they wasted P/Jo magic in the later seasons - grrr.

Comment

• Drunk Joey was always the best Joey

Comment

• If you could somehow skip downloading endless torrents of low-res episodes, buying expensive editing software, and watching YT tutorials on fancy effects and transitions, and magically whip up the fanvid of your shipper dreams, what fandom/song? Anti-ship vids too!

Comment

• Oh it exists, friend! It totally fits the way Dawson would feel about P/Jo at the end of the series, like allowing her to be happy with Pacey was a magnanimous gesture on his part that he could be smug about forEVER. I feel like Dawson himself made this right after the picnic table talk with Joey in the finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP_rqSGUf-Y

Comment

• and magically whip up the fanvid of your shipper dreams, what fandom/song? Anti-ship vids too!
                            I'm stuffed full of Veronica Mars right now, so it would have to be LoVe. Song is tough . . . maybe 'Are You Ten Years Ago' by Tegan and Sara. Or! Something slow and moody set to 'Landfill' by Daughter.

Comment

• I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS TODAY, LAA! This is a blackhole!

Obvi, that one "How to Save a Life" triangle vid is the best Dawson's vid in the world. But beyond that I will need days to answer this.

Off the top of my head, tho? A Pacey video at the end of season four set to David Gray's Gathering Dust. That would be a High Priority for me. Every time I hear that song? It's a Pacey Witter video in my head.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Actually, if we're revealing our crazy fanvideo dreams? In my head David Gray's A Century Ends is basically my head canon alt-season five for Pacey. He leaves to go sailing to forget her and each song basically encapsulates a story or a way for him to work through his grief and broken heart. <---crazy town. I might Juliet that shit into a alt-u fic I can sell. I've been committed to this alternative season five for Pacey for forever.
                                Last edited by isadora; 03-26-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X