Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesssss to all of this. I can SEE IT.

I have to think on my shipper vids a little more...As for fun, utter nonsense vids, even though the lyrics have been interpreted as sarcastic and/or sexist, I've always wanted a Veronica kicking ass montage set to Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake.

Comment

• Here, I made this for you just now:

ETA: I noted if you just take the "s" off "https" the link will embed.
      Last edited by isadora; 03-27-2014, 10:19 AM.
      6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Other vids I would make?

Dair alternate ending like a big lame-o D/Jer! Not sure what song because the New York City song is already so perfect in that one vid.
        6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• MY DREAMZ.

Comment

• Definitely a Brenda/Dylan retrospective, to Never Tear Us Apart by INXS. Then I'd do a Brenda/Dylan v. Kelly/Dylan, illustrating via clips why the former relationship was superior to the latter. I don't know what song I'd use for that, though.

Comment

• It's an hour-long P/Jo super cut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gF1VBNV5dc

Comment

• First of all, why is this vid-maker doing this to me.

Second? I'm at the moment after Pacey agrees to "look after" Joey and Dawson just claps him on the back and pretty much sprints back inside his house to skeeve on Skeeve OMB

Comment

• I love you!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Wait one damn minute. There's no boathouse scene in this hour-long video? Did I completely miss it? What the hell.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm cryin' on the inside rn!

Wait, also on the outside. That gave me ALLLLLL the feelings.

Comment

• I mean! For every 200 horrible videos I see, there are maybe two of these.

Comment

• Guh, I LOVE that song and that vid was profesh. My shipper heart will always love P/Jo best.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/pAkzDz3FH90
                              Last edited by Linda; 02-21-2015, 05:17 PM.
                              Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Sobbing forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X