Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melancholy af today.

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I didn't watch that show, and that still gave me THE FEELS.

Comment

• Saw this on twitter and thought now THIS is more like the show I'd want to watch. Shame it's such donkey shite in reality.

Comment

• Damnit, dude. Yeah, that looks like something I'd actually care about.

Comment

• So much, yes. I would watch that version of the show, though I got super bored of the real version.

Comment

• Emotional ASSASSIN dada retweeted this vid - Lover for sure is my fave song so far off the album. For some reason, it just got me right where it hurts (maybe because it was pre-caffeine?) https://twitter.com/hurleyybird/stat...08570488639489

Comment

• It's SO MEAN for someone to have created that vid RIGHT NOW when Toledo is single and The J is NOT.

Not that I have blurred the lines between fiction and reality AT ALL nuh uh.

Comment

• I love them so much.
                  sigpic

Comment

• That was lovely. I donít ship KH and The J, not even as friends these days - the reunion (complete with the gift of the pawing gif) was enough for me. HOWEVER, they gave us pure magic as PJo and I love them for that. In these trying times Iím once again seeking comfort inside Pacey & Joey fanfiction, like a teenager, and itís helping to soothe my soul.

Comment

• EFF. This vid! Stop making me FEEL! The comments are all ďI guess I have to watch Dawsonís CreekĒ and I want to tell them nah, just do season 3 + that one YouTube channel that cut together only Pacey scenes from the entire 6 seasons.

Comment

• I saw this! Enjoyed it, obvi, even though it weirdly didn't have much Boathouse Smackity.

Do you guys think Jodie saw this, too? Because she posted an insta story with him curled up behind her Sex Day style! I was DYING because it was basically old-ass Pacey smiling at his gf while naked and spooning.

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                        X