No announcement yet.

Isadora + Fan Videos = RLTL4EVAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan Adams is killing me! It's kind of nice they give the episode numbers.

It is closer to mine as well I guess. Maybe we should have our own top ten for the wiki!

I think I'm a bit biased towards season 3...
    It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

I think mine would be all Season 3.

I don't get the inclusion of the boat scene from season 5. And neither of them had the scene from the snail episode in the first season.
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

Oh I know! Double date has to get in there! And unless I completely missed it, the second one didn't have the boat shack scene with the hoisting from Longest Day!

Comment

The Hoisting is my #1!!

I was working on my list yesterday with Linda! And then I realized the list of Dawson scenes was much easier to recall and I had sooo many of them!

I want to learn fan vidding just to make a definitive list!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I'm such a cheeseball. My #1 is the end of the Aunt Gwen episode, where Joey FINALLY kisses him. He just looks so freaked and unsure and like he can't believe it's happening and then she plants one on him and it's awesome. I don't know where I'd rank my other top scenes, though.

The Dawson moments are much easier:
            3. Face in cake
            2. "Save or screw"
            1. Clogged Bladder Face

Comment

Here's what I came up with (off the top of my head) yesterday--and I could be argued out of some of them, I'm sure:

(also the scene where Pacey tries to talk Joey out of her AJ date! )
              10. "When do you start to believe the general consensus about yourself?" "When it's true." Pepsi on broken lip! (happens just after one of my favorite Dawson scenes!)
              9. Pacey watching Joey by the fire and we all realized: Oh, this cheese is getting gooooood!
              8. "I remember everything." (except that song; I HATE that song)
              7. "Could you ever love me like that? Like a soul mate?" Show Me Love!
              6. "You bought me a wall?"
              5. EX SEX
              4. "I felt it." "How did it feel?" *faints*
              3. "I don't want to talk anymore!" As I told Linda: I love that she looks like shit in this scene; it stands in stark contrast to the first time Dawson notices her--all dolled up at the Beauty Pageant: "It's just lipstick, Dawson!"
              2. The "white noise" bit in Castaways! *blushes*
              1. Secret Boat House Smackity/tie between both boathouse scenes! The hoisting and the grabbing/groaning/dirty/bad/wrongness of it!

Dawson moments:

I can't even narrow them down! But here they are, just as they came to me:

12. "It's just lipstick, Dawson!"
              11. Dawson coming into the living room, turning off the TV his parents are watching and lecturing them on abortion!
              10. Dawson lecturing his father, who is trying to buy his son a computer as a gift!
              9. Dawson's hair in any scene in Show Me Love.
              8. "Put your shirt on, Joey."
              7. Dawson's Boat Race Face!
              6. Dawson have to scoot past P/J making out in the hallway--the greasy hair and the unamused expression!
              5. CAKE IN FACE!
              4. "save or screw"
              3. Dawson/Joey argument and Dawson's hair blowing in the wind after the Anti-Prom
              2. Clogged Bladder Face
              1. Joey and Dawson dance at the Leery re-wedding! Joey cries, Dawson is oblivious and "You're Jealous" by Sinead O'Connor plays in the background!

There are so many others!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

6. Dawson have to scoot past P/J making out in the hallway--the greasy hair and the unamused expression!
                OMG I love that moment SO MUCH. I also love his face when he watches Pacey carry drunk Joey out of the party.

Comment

I all his oblivious scenes in Season 3!

Especially:

All of "Neverland". You know Dawson telling Pacey, "You are loyalty" was what inspired Padawan's Fat Backstabber nickname for Pacey.

and

The scene at the end of can't remember what episode when Pacey and Joey are painting together and Dawson's all pleased with himself for bringing those crazy kids together.

I can remember it was #315 but I don't like to admit to remembering everything.

I also like when he's really assy to Andie about the yearbook.

And the "does every Joey have a Dawson" scene because the Beek's take on "earnest and hopeful" is to go cross eyed.

Ooh, and his disbelief at being disqualified for cheating in the boat race.

Is, I told you that you didn't include the PJo dock scene from the end of the first ep of S3!
                  Last edited by Linda; 03-28-2007, 01:37 PM.
                  Bitter Shipper

Comment

OK - I agree with many of the top ten Is already listed but one of my personal faves is the end of the V-day episode where Pacey goes to Joey to almost express his feelings. With the not so subtle music playing "never be the same...I'm already changing" in the background. *faints*

That's what got me hooked on the show in the first place!

Comment

I mentioned that I loved the last scene from the V day ep to Is yesterday Piggy, and she was all "Which scene? The fight or the butterflies?"
                      Bitter Shipper

Comment

I forgot! And I'm not ashamed about that! Ha!

I those Dawson moments! LOVE INFINITY! Dawson being oblivious always equals hilarity!

His smugness while missing the sparks never ceases to amuse/amaze!

Comment

Another one of my faves is from Stolen Kisses, when Dawson tells Joey doesn't know why they're not together and Pacey suddenly appears beneath them.
                          Bitter Shipper

Comment

How about when Pacey is watching Joey sleep and just has that look on his face?

I was about to add another scene when I realized it was actually something Laura Smith had written. hee.

Comment

Aw.

Love the Joni Mitchell song also.
                              Bitter Shipper

Comment

I was about to add another scene when I realized it was actually something Laura Smith had written. hee. [/B]
                                I was also going to do add a scene that I thought hadn't been mentioned, then tried to remember which episode it's from, and realized that it's a scene from Say Anything.

I don't remember this:

4. "I felt it." "How did it feel?"
                                Also, you all need to get a life.

Comment

Working...
                                X