Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isadora
    replied
    I saw this! Enjoyed it, obvi, even though it weirdly didn't have much Boathouse Smackity.

Do you guys think Jodie saw this, too? Because she posted an insta story with him curled up behind her Sex Day style! I was DYING because it was basically old-ass Pacey smiling at his gf while naked and spooning.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    EFF. This vid! Stop making me FEEL! The comments are all “I guess I have to watch Dawson’s Creek” and I want to tell them nah, just do season 3 + that one YouTube channel that cut together only Pacey scenes from the entire 6 seasons.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    That was lovely. I don’t ship KH and The J, not even as friends these days - the reunion (complete with the gift of the pawing gif) was enough for me. HOWEVER, they gave us pure magic as PJo and I love them for that. In these trying times I’m once again seeking comfort inside Pacey & Joey fanfiction, like a teenager, and it’s helping to soothe my soul.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    I love them so much.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    It's SO MEAN for someone to have created that vid RIGHT NOW when Toledo is single and The J is NOT.

Not that I have blurred the lines between fiction and reality AT ALL nuh uh.

Leave a comment:

• BreezyK
    replied
    Emotional ASSASSIN dada retweeted this vid - Lover for sure is my fave song so far off the album. For some reason, it just got me right where it hurts (maybe because it was pre-caffeine?) https://twitter.com/hurleyybird/stat...08570488639489

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    So much, yes. I would watch that version of the show, though I got super bored of the real version.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Damnit, dude. Yeah, that looks like something I'd actually care about.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    Saw this on twitter and thought now THIS is more like the show I'd want to watch. Shame it's such donkey shite in reality.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I didn't watch that show, and that still gave me THE FEELS.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    Melancholy af today.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    And now I'm late for work because i had to stop and rewatch that.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    JFC. I watched that on mute, with closed captioning, and still

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied

Found this by accident.

Leave a comment: