No announcement yet.

MNN Goes to SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, she thought somebody was handing her a pass to something but it was just a card about how she's a sinner and will rot in hell.

She's already been to the Once Upon a Time display and saw a cosplaying Hook and made friends with a woman in a wheelchair who is also there for Captain Hook. I told her she should use her new friend to get better seats and the woman had already suggested that if her non-OUAT friends dumped her she'd call Sarah up to the disability seats. They exchanged numbers. Bwah!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

That place really is better than Disney World.

Comment

She did end up at The Originals and Arrow panels tonight and has tix to Welcome to Nightvale for tomorrow night.

It's like a pop culture orgy.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Hopefully the friends ditch the wheelchair lady!

<--never thought she'd say that

Comment

YOU GUYZ.

THIS IS A HORRIBLE AWFUL PLACE. And my cranky ass BFF who is here with me left her phone in the Uber car and now it's gone. This will directly effect the plan to be up and out at 4 am.

My BBs are at the Bates Motel party tonight.

I ... need to be supportive and deal with the missing phone? *cries*

SDCC has more people per square inch than Octomom's uterus. And the campers? You can smell 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah View Post
              SDCC has more people per square inch than Octomom's uterus.
              You are a brave, brave woman. I cannot deal with crowds AT ALL. I would have a panic attack within a minute of walking inside and spend the rest of the day in my hotel room, breathing into a paper bag.

I hope you're having a good time, notwithstanding the lost phone!

Comment

There was a picture on FB of Sarah and a $12 cocktail. The price sucks, but the cocktails have to help with the crowds, phone, smells, etc.

Comment

She lost her PHONE? Yikes. In that sort of situation, don't people just keep their phones tucked in their bras? That's what my mom does when she goes to the mall.

You are a brave, brave woman.
                  Indeed! I'd be locked up in the hotel room with roly, no doubt.

Comment

Yeah, it sounds like the density of humanity is pretty crazy for super fans who are, probably, mostly introverts.

Also, OMG, I can't believe she lost her phone. I'd be annoyed!

Comment

Sarah totally hooked up with her new friend on Wheels and was in the Top 500 online for Ballroom 20 (whatever that means) and is now happily ensconced with real like-minded fan girls.

This is what SDCC is all about you guys! Aw.

Comment

Sarah is in the SECOND ROW in Ballroom 20.

I really couldn't be more proud.

Comment

*dying of envy*

Comment

Inside Ballroom 20 (with Helena cosplayer right downfront):

Sarah's view:

When Sarah's uterus exploded (I'm guessing):

Comment

OH MAH GAWD AH AM COMING DOWN FROM ADRENALINE. Heading back to camp / shower / plot for evening shenanigans.

Comment

More deets! If you go to SPN this morn, don't get stuck sitting behind Lady Castiel!

Comment

Working...
                                X