No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dk and The J awesome little Karmann Ghia broke down on their way to the airport. Pics.

He ran around trying to find her a cab so she wouldn't miss her flight, but you my sparkly ice princess was like, "This NEVER would have happened if we'd just taken my Mercedes like I said we should!" She has said over and over in interviews that punctuality is her THING. Like, she's always early to everything so this must have put her in an awesome mood.

She gave an interview to some German mag for Marie Antoinette promotion recently and said that she's been trying to teach The J to be on time for the last 6 years and he just can't do it.

Comment

• Hah! She looks piiiissed. And their wee orange car is my everything.

ITA about MW and Jason Segel! It fills my heart that she ended up with such a gentle, goofy giant.

Comment

• Even Suri is giddy about MW/JS.
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Hey, everybody, just in case you haven't been reading the troubleshooting thread, we're ditching this place for the time being because a lot of people are having malware issues:

Hophay made us a new NoNo: http://madnono.yuku.com

Comment

• Well, at least KW remembered that Jen was dead.

KEEGAN WORKS LLC ‏ @KEEGANWORKSLLC ∑ Open
            @kevwilliamson Find some time for us Creek Fans Kevin...we need a script for a reunion show..Grams.thats how we bring Michelle back, c'mon!

Kevin Williamson ‏ @kevwilliamson Close
            But Jen is dead.

Kevin Williamson ‏ @kevwilliamson Reply Retweet Favorite ∑ Open
            What if the whole gang is dead? And the entire reunion is on an alternate creek?

Comment

• Oh, whatevs, Kevbo. Like we didn't have Hallucination!Abby, Hallucination!Jack&Andie'sBro and Hallucination!Mitch.

I don't need a full reunion episode. I'll take an awkward three minute reunion on Jimmy Fallon... Actually, I just want at least two of them to be in the same room for a beekdamn picture. Quit denying your greasy, bloated, fried-hair pasts, people. We remember everything!
              Last edited by LaaLaa; 04-30-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if this is The J's house? If it is, he has a nice pool! I think it's cute that they're still besties with DK's costars, though. And I bet The J knows who January's baby daddy is!

Comment

• WOMAN.

Put a beekdamn warning on a link if it's going to go to pics of The J HOLDING A BABY.

BEEKSUS.

<--------------------HE'S HOLDING A BEEKDAMN BABY.
                  Last edited by ophy; 05-01-2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• I don't really think that's his house because (frankly) I don't think those two (or even JJones) are worth the effort of stalkage required to get that pic.

ETA: Maybe Josh *is* the father? I just assume everybody wants his baby.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, you're right, no one really cares about them enough to stalk. I thought maybe JJones got followed out there, but I admit I have no clue what her paparazzi entourage looks like on a daily basis. Plus, what other famous people live out in Topanga? Isn't it a hippie commune at this point? I should just ask Mandy if that's his house, she has been by after all.

Comment

• You know how we were trying to figure out how The J knew Julie Plec?

Just found out that she's the one who wrote The Scene in the DC finale. You know the one.

Dunno how much more of the finale she was actually responsible for.

Julie!

Comment

• I knew but I didn't know. Deep in my heart I knew KW was not capable of this. I think I just assumed that Gina did some tweaking or something.

I'm totally doing the Hunger Games two-finger salute to Julie right now!
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So I just picked up the Andrew Morton unauthorized bio of Tom Cruise from the library for my summer trash read (seriously, go get it. Let's make it a book club!) and it has a pic of Beek and KH. The caption claims Beek was her first boyfriend until the J swooped in, stealing her and ruining his close friendship with Beek.

The same story DJers told in hushed tones and private messages (seriously, I received one once) for years! I love it.

I'm sure the book is full of crap but I love that one of Morton's sources must have been the Beek board at Fanforum!
                            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• 1. !!! Much love, Julie Plec. That speech + Gina's white noise were so great and swoonworthy, especially compared to, well, everything else written for Pacey in the last two seasons.

2. Hah! I want to read! Does the book call The J a fat backstabber too?

Comment

• WHITE NOISE! *dead*

That Tom Cruise book is only $6.99 on Kindle. That's one that should be $3.99, IMO. But still! I'm tempted.

Comment

Working...
                                X