Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test the Beek!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/VIDEO-Da...k-1046880.aspx

The Beek don't know much about the Creek, gotta say. But he does diss Meredith Monroe's singing talents.

Comment

• Beek and I got the exact same questions right/wrong, minus karaoke, of course!!!

Also? I would never have known that was Jennifer Morrison as Pacey's summer girlfriend! OMG! No idea!
      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I worry that I'm finding the Beek more likeable. I can watch through an entire interview without cringing now.
        Also, for some reason the fact that he can't remember the snow globe amuses me greatly.

Comment

• Yeah, he's one of those guys that actually aged really well. I'm finding him likeable, and even kinda hot now. He's still not at the top of my list of DC folks to hang with, though. I mean, duh . . .in order: Busy & MW (package deal), The J, Gina Fattore, The Ferryman, Grams, JvDB, Kerr, MM, KH.

But that means he has climbed three spaces in the past six months, so well done!

Comment

• Come on, Is! Kick it old school and check it out for free from the library!

Ophy, MM makes the list?
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Yes! Because I'll bet she's all bitter and knows some really excellent goss about the others. I picture us sitting 'round with 'ritas while she gives me the lowdown on KH's eating disorder and The J's townie skank banging. She's the least likely to have a reason to still be discreet!

Comment

• When his head/forehead gets close to someone else's, especially those tiny lady leads in Apt. 23, it freaks me out all over again. I still find it squicky when he kisses anyone, so I can't say "hot" or "cute," but I'd definitely go to a vodka launch with The Beek 2.0.

I LOVE the MM logic. Would she she rat on The J even after he wore that giant pin of her face?

Comment

• Ophy's logic makes MM #1 on my list.
                  Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh, Suri.

http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com/post...-needed-to-see

Most importantly, can we all now agree that Katie Holmes is the dumbest person on this or any continent? In another universe, that guy could’ve been my dad.

I hate everything.

Comment

• Why don’t Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger have their own babies yet?
                      WHYYYYYY?

Also, this is why Suri is my spirit animal.

Last edited by IssieCol; 05-04-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Maybe once Tom is dead, Kat(i)e will tell Suri who her real dad is. Harumph.

But Ophy, we already know that gossip! I need new dirt like KH actually has 12 toes or something. I feel, based on nothing, that MM was considered too old and married to be much in their incestuous, skankbanging loop. I'd bet she has no gossip and was probably more friendly with the crew than the actors.
                        Last edited by NeoMaxy; 05-04-2012, 02:12 PM. Reason: Needs more logic
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• MM could have also played a big sister role to all the other Creekers and heard ALL the deets about err'body's business. Maybe she even knows WHAT HAPPENED IN LONDON, OMG.

Comment

• Well, we won't KNOW until one of us befriends her and gets her drunk on the 'ritas!

It should probably be one of y'all LA girls. Snick? em? Get on that.

Comment

• I'm sure I totally can't spill the sources on this (although I can attest to their veracity, TM Smill Smeigh) but after her last ep/return ep (whichever), the cast that wanted to hang with her afterward were Grams (yay), Kerr (dirty) and the chick who played Gretchen (old and married). No Core Four, sorry.

Comment

• Well, maybe they were avoiding her because SHE KNEW TOO MUCH, OMB.

Oh, okay. Well, if she's old, boring and married, then she and I would have a lot more in common than I would with the others, anyway. So I'm still down for hanging out. Hit me up, MM. We can talk long term relationship issues and 'how to communicate with your husband', and investing in 401ks and then both be home by nine.

Comment

Working...
                                X