No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a pain that must have been. Wonder how many times Ian stepped on it.

I decided that I might actually like Nina's dress better if it a) didn't bunch up and drape in the back near her butt . . . it just looked odd and b) was in spring green with silver sequins.

Fixed it for you, Donna. You're welcome.
    Last edited by ophy; 05-08-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• I think The J not being there means he's got hand. I think she's always had hand but Something Changed. Whether it's just being comfy in that relationship or if, during the Dark Days of not seeing them in public something happened? I don't know. All I know is The Tide Has Turned. I feel it.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Agree. Nina's dress in a color would've made it much more age approps. She's lovely no matter what, though.

Holy DK's abs! Does she still dance? Or is that just residual ballerina muscle? Yow.

ETA: Iiiiiinteresting! If he was the cheated, that would be the shocker of the century.
        Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-08-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• I feel like Milla is wearing a variation on the Prada that Kristen wore for the R/K cover shoot for Harper's Bazaar a couple years ago. If it's not Prada, it's a direct ripoff of that dress. Nina's look is just too old for me, especially with the way she was styled.

DFann looked totally washed out per uzh and finally did something with her hair but it was awkard and twee. Someone said she looked like she was going to prom and I have to agree. I liked the idea of Mia W's and loved that she was not afraid to shy away from sexy but OMB did she have sweatstains when she was being interviewed on the feed?! I liked Carey's dress but did not like her hair and makeup. She's a super cute newlywed though. Goop was just boring. Leighton looked orange but her Marchesa was okay. Jessica Chastain is beautiful but she does not know how to dress her body (I thought that all through awards season too.) Jessica Pare looked pretty but her dress wasn't all that flattering. Amy Adams was boring. Why is Amber Heard a thing? I wish there had been more green. Didn't like Dianna Agron's and Greta Gerwig's Prabal Gurung was only slightly better. I liked Claire Danes's look but hated her J. Mendel dress and liked Emily Blunt's CK dress okay but hated her look.

Kristen changed into a tshirt and jeans for the afterparty. Sigh. But at least she wore her Balenciaga jacket and hideous water shoes which is an improvement over the ripped tshirt she wore to the afterparty last year.

ETA: This is prob my favorite pic of the night. The Kristens: http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/201...ENEMET-16.html

OH AND Garrett Hedlund walked the carpet not with Kiki Dunst but with Justin Long so that whole suspicion that he secretly likes boys basically just got confirmed as trufax. Thanks, GB!
          Last edited by emmaleigh; 05-08-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• I didn't see GB and GH! Are there pics?

Going back to catch the ones that I missed before. Lily Collins. Ugh. Like a Prairie Home companion. http://www.popsugar.com/Met-Gala-Pic...6061?slide=428
            And Leighton Meister's Marchesa is so boring! So 2007. http://www.popsugar.com/Met-Gala-Pic...6061?slide=138
            Can anyone explain to me why Marchesa is still doing . . . that?

Cute pics of KBell and her man: http://www.popsugar.com/Met-Gala-Pic...6061?slide=409
            http://www.popsugar.com/Met-Gala-Pic...6061?slide=408
            Don't get to see them red carpeting together very often, so that's nice. Get married and make blonde VMars babies, already!

CMull brought her new hubby. Cute. : http://www.popsugar.com/Met-Gala-Pic...6061?slide=479

Ian and Nina . . . poor Nina! Agreed that it was a crazy train to be saddled with all night. You can kinda tell that Ian had to go to the Ball practically straight off the plane from Barcelona. : http://www.popsugar.com/Met-Gala-Pic...6061?slide=556

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
              I think The J not being there means he's got hand. I think she's always had hand but Something Changed. Whether it's just being comfy in that relationship or if, during the Dark Days of not seeing them in public something happened? I don't know. All I know is The Tide Has Turned. I feel it.
              ITA. Where was the J?

Also, SJP makes my skin crawl. Too many South Park reruns. If anybody is an evil alien spy, it's definitely her. I will never understand her fashion choices.

Comment

• I totes forgot to address Is's theory about The Changing Of Tides. OMG, ITA!!!! I don't know what it is: if they took a break and then she was like, "Dude life SUCKS without The J!" so now she's all appreciative and shit or if she cheated, he forgave her, and she's ever so grateful, or if they've just settled into something more stable now, but YES, he definitely has more say so these days.

Comment

• All of those are plausible explanations for why he wasn't rocking his promise ring at the GLAAD awards and Coachella! Why can't they just put out a monthly newsletter?

Comment

• LOVE that theory! I hope it's true because more power = more interesting J IMO.

Comment

• He was also manhandling her on Coachella, which I'm not sure we've seen on that level before--I'm not the expert Issie is, obvsly. But that seemed a little less worshipful and I little more manly. I'm for these changes. I get the feeling if she wanted him to stay up all night with her when he needs to go to bed now? He'd be like: I'm going to bed, Krugs! End of story!
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• DK is at Cannes sans The J, so his current hand is still winning. He was in NY yesterday for Fox upfronts and was all charming and helped Naya Rivera onto a golf cart which has the fandoms colliding all ovah Twitter and Tumblr. DK is scheduled for so many parties, I hope he comes over and makes up for Met Ball. I NEED IT. Also, because I CAN NOT SLEEP, WTF, DEMON baby motherfucking kicking me like he's David Beckham or some shit, I am trolling tumblr and reading Suri's Burn Book simultaneously and although I have never really bought into The J as Suri's daddy (and still don't when I am not exhausted as fuck all), um... this face?

...is basically these faces mashed together.

That is all.

Comment

• I'm slow clapping right now.

I do not think The J would let Tiny Tom raise his baby. I DO NOT. But I also think the baby's timeline is fudged as all hell in public.

Of course, Tom Cruise has had a bit of (very, very good) plastic surgery. He looks better now than he did a decade ago. But even prior to the tweaks? He never had a nose like that! That is Joshua Jackson's nose. I don't know how Katie Holmes got The J's nose on her baby's face. But there it is.

Comment

• Mmm hmm.

What if he doesn't know it's his kid? What. If. He. Doesn't. Know.

I find it curious that Tom didn't name his son TCM the fifth, since he is TCM the fourth. I can only assume, allegedly and based on nothing, that he is a racist bastard who hates adoption. Also, paternity cover ups are no new thing in the Cruise-Mapother lineage. As per Andrew Morton, Tom's great-grandfather(TCM the first) was born with a different name. When that marriage ended, the mama changed the kid's name to her EX-husband's last name without explanation.

So clearly, four generations of (alleged) liars.
                            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Oh, girl. HE DOES NOT KNOW. He. does. not. know.

Comment

• The only thing that throws me off the scent was the fake, short-lived press about Kat(i)e staying a virgin until marriage.

Still one of my favorite press releases ever.
                                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Working...
                                X