• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• OMB.

Everything about that was GOLD.

Comment

• I don't know why I still feel compelled to update, I think Cannes has broken my brain and turned me into a robot. But DK has finally gotten The J to relinquish his hopes for marriage. He seems to be on the same page as her anyway, after all this time. Article/interview.

And InStyle UK has video of DK trying to maneuver her way around in that ginormous dress. There's another one on YouTube of her coming down some steps in it and her shoes were like 8 inches tall with those obnoxious platforms Neo hates so much, but it was just a snippet in a really long recording of the closing ceremonies.

Comment

• I'm starting to think she's going to leave him 20 years for a ping pong player.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So, they did go to Paris, after all. They went to the French Open earlier today. Pics at her TFS. I love that she wore Chucks, it's very unlike her. Lainey has them up on her site, too with better pictures.
            Last edited by IssieCol; 05-31-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• After some of those brutal shoes she wore all week in Cannes, I'm surprised she can even hobble anywhere. I'd have expected her to show up in Uggs.

He's looking good. I actually like his ensemble better than hers, which often happens.

Comment

• She must like his hair long, yes? Why else would she not lob that curl off?
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Don't ask me. mr.o's hair is way too long at the moment, *and* he's just spouted a beard all of a sudden. I don't know where the fuck this thing came from. I guess I just wasn't paying attention?

Maybe they make a deal that he gets to ease up on the grooming when he's on hiatus.

Comment

• Why's Lainey bagging on the "hands on her neck while they kiss" action? Doesn't she know that's the Pacey special! If I don't see face touching, I don't feeeeeel it!

Comment

• DK and The J are back in L.A. I'm surprised because I really thought they'd stay in Paris for as long as possible. Video of them at the airport from X17. She's too skinny right now. Maybe she felt pressured to lose weight in order to fit into all her Cannes dresses, but she's looking a little bobbleheady.

Comment

• I'm a bad fan because I like when DK and The J are in L.A. 'cause it means we get pap pictures all the time. They're never left alone when they're in town. But it does sort of feel like I'm being weaned off of them slowly instead of having to go cold turkey right after the glorious daily exposure of Cannes. They went shopping for house stuff yesterday and then they went to the Stanley Cup finals. He looks about 20 feet tall in these pictures and his hair is not bothering me! Pictures at TFS. And then they were adorbs at the game. This is my favorite picture, maybe evah. The J also tweeted a picture of the autograph he got from Wayne Gretzsky which he super fanboyed about. X17 got them coming out of the arena and The J proves to be very nice while also not suffering fools.

http://s954.photobucket.com/albums/a...uger060412.mp4

Hee, she slaps his ass at the end of their part!

Yeah, I don't know how to embed, I tried!
                        Last edited by IssieCol; 06-05-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Arrrgh. They just keep getting cuter. I really think that summer of '12 is going to go down as the CUTEST EVAH for all of our couples. Everyone is like, at the peak of their hotness, too. It all goes downhill from here! Until the babies start arriving, of course.

Comment

• Ok, trying to embed one more time... it's YouTube so it should work...It's another video of them from the other night at a different angle and it's longer.

YAY, success! My small victories against the Interwebz feel so good!

Comment

• Ok, so I know CDAN is pretty much a farce but I find this tweet/pic about KH shopping for groceries oddly compelling evidence that she and Tom are living separate lives. When was the last time they were photographed together? Particularly at a non-publicity thing? I see pics of Suri with just Tom or just Katie.

It's like how Johnny Depp and Vanessa have been broken up for like almost two years and just now admitted it.

Comment

• If they've finally reached the stage of their agreement in which they don't have to interact, I'm happy for her. They look super cute...but yeah, time for Suri to take mommy bra shopping.

Comment

Working...
                                X