No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That no good STD spreading monkey boy deserves nothing more than just a rebound. What movie has he done lately?

Comment

• The kissing pictures are SO squicky! He looks old enough to be her dad! It grosses me out that Tom Cruise likes to make out with his new girlfriends in public! We get it, Tom! You're totally a stud! *yawn*

OMB!

I would give *anything* to hear Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts talk trash about those Creek girls! Hee!

I'm a little confused about this coverage -- are her reps actually trying to say she's a virgin? Or was that like her Grandma chatting up some UK tabloid reporter? Because the idea of her being a virgin makes me wanna bwahahahahaha all ova the place!

Unless, as Neo stated, she was takin' it up the ass from everybody in Wilmy.

In fact, I was at a dinner this weekend with some friends and I was getting teased about the Creek and the first trip to Wilmy (along with my three girlfriends that went on the first Wilmy trip) because the guy I walked with in my friend's wedding happened to have attended UNCW! And he had a few funny stories about how annoying it was to have these entitled teen stars in his way all over town! Hee!

Anyway, he knew someone who dated (and claimed to have had Teh Sex) with Katie at some point during the show's run. Of course, this could be crapola but it sounded fairly reasonable. It was an actual friend of his and not just some random dude in a bar. Sadly, since I was getting teased and such I didn't want to blow my cool and go to the opposite end of the table for hardcore deets! It was *painful* to pretend I didn't care. Hee!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I think I love the shameless Isadora more.

Comment

• So do I, dude! I just didn't want to embarrass my BFF in front of her new relatives! They had already witnessed the Full Experience the night before at the reception! I had to pace myself.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I got the guff today from my mother's crowd. AKA The Old Ducks. One of Mum's friends used to own a shop in the hotel Tom and Nic stayed in when they visited (way back in the early days). She said Tom was caught having sex in the men's toilets of the hotel and the hush-up was *huge*. She also claims the reason he broke up with Cruz is because she wouldn't sign "the contract". Apparently it's a beard contract with a number of years specified. I don't know what they contractually get in return. Must be something otherwise why have one?

Then again, as Mum said why would he have gone to the trouble of adopting kids if him and Nic were just contractual?

It all sounds shady, except for Tom being caught in the loo at the hotel. That's a tru enuf for me because it's fun!

Comment

• I wonder how poor old skankeriffic Hannah is holding up in her 'relationship' with the J right now? My interpretation is strictly along Laura Smith lines: lots of angry, drunken violent shagging by the J to try and get over the news.

Comment

• I just imagine the Creekers all being miserably jealous! Beek is all: Why? God, WHY did I marry so young and to someone even further down the food chain!? The J is all: Shit! I'm fucking some cheap handbag whore! Well played, Dear Kate! MW is clearly thinking: Gawd! That bitch always gets one over on me! Here I am working my way into Indie cred with Heath Ledger's baby and she goes and kisses Tom Cruise! DAMMIT!

Comment

• Looks like the Hannah thing was a fuck and run. Seeing he's been spotted with a tru enuf KH and the last pic I saw he was with Rose Byrne. Well, they were in a cab together. That's good enough.

Comment

• Oh, I bet the Beek is kerrazy jealous. Like so jealous, he's jellus. He's all, "If only I would've come out sooner so that Tiny Tom could've been mine! Whygodwhy!?"

Over at MB, they have Hannah going out with another guy and the Dirty seems to be free once again. I'm thinking it was a fuck and run for both of them.

Comment

• I honestly am not sure if Cruise is gay sometimes. I think he must obviously be sterile but IDK.

Comment

• *waits for Sarah to hear from TC's lawyers

Comment

• The whole parade in front of the media was too strange.

But you know what I think everything is going to be portrayed to the media?
                          Met cute: business meeting with Richard Branson to discuss some new Virgin media campaign and TC was so taken that KH blused everytime anyone said the word virgin.
                          Marriage, kids: TC camp will say not for a while because of his kids, KH camp say just too soon to think about at all. And the whole thing about KH having kids? TC will say he wants 'em but KH will say (as per contract) she wants to focus on her career for a while.
                          Then they'll break up and we'll be put out of our misery.

Comment

• I read somewhere - maybe the Chicago Times - that he saw her in Pieces of April and ordered a meeting like you order from a menu (as the article put it). Just like he saw Kidman in Dead Calm and ordered a meeting.

Just think of the crappy movie they're going to make together. Days of Thunder II? Chocolate Sky?

Comment

• Hee! Far and Away: Even Further Away

Comment

• Gah. Just the thought of Katie and Tom trying to brogue it up is making my ears bleed.

I deux's gossip.

Edited because The J gave "TomKat" a thumbs up. Heeee. Okay, it might be the reporter's hand, but it still looks funny.
                                Last edited by roly; 05-02-2005, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X