The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also the Old Ducks.

I thought it was (supposedly) common knowledge that TC is (allegedly) sterile? Seems like back in the late 80s, right after he got those teeth and got divorced from Mimi, that he (allegedly) admitted both that he was adopted and wow-what-a-coincidence that he would have to adopt one day as well because he (supposedly) couldn't have kids and that's why Mimi hauled ass (literally)?

I guess all those stories about Katie being willing to do anything for her career were true. Considering how private she used to be about her relationships and now this spectacle of Tom-foolery.
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• The pages of pictures you linked are hysterical, roly! BWAH.

First it's the Dirty J giving his Thumbs Up! Then it's Tom Cruise grossly displaying his genuine affection for La Holmes and then it's pictures of Katie Naked and/or kissing scenes from some of her movies. These are *closely* followed up by high school pictures of her and of her family's home. Then we cut to CK1 looking bloated and miserable at a cafe with a friend.
      KH alone and CK1's mugshot!
      Then, earlier, happy times for KH and CK! Hee.

It's like a slideshow version of a dull E! True Hollywood Story!

ETA: Penelope & Katie in Tribeca back in June! Bwah!
      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm still in shock people!!!

SHOCK!!
        It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• Katie yesterday in Hollywood.

The J must be in town.

Priceless.

Comment

• Why does she look like ASS? Was she too tired from all the running around to renew her Valtrex prescription? Because the herp, it is spreading, yo and it's most unattractive.

You know the second Kidman sees those pics, she'll email them to Naomi and be all, "This is what he wants over me!? BWAH!"

And what is up with young Hollywood's recent obsession with looking poor and dirty? I don't care if MK & A think that it's so Sienna to look all gross, but their insistence on looking as horrendous as possible is making homeless chic the new black.

Comment

• The magic Scientologist who can teach kiddies to read and save them from drug addiction needs to conjure up a cure for the herp. If only Katie would believe and embrace, she'd be free of this devil affliction!

Or is it impetago from all the Rome face sucking *cough* photo ops?

Comment

• That picture is *so* disturbing! WHO would leave the house looking like that? Poor Katie; Josh really fucked her up with that whole herpes thing! Hee!

Also? There are many over the counter AND prescription meds for such things, Katie! Look into it, sister! Abreva, for example? Yipes.

And I know the site is called KatieHolmesPictures.com but Jebus Chaz! Let the woman keep her dignity.

ETA:

Katie opted out of fashion gala (I'm guessing because her face was covered in red sores) but also because she was "overwhelmed" by the publicity. I'm sure Nicole Kidman's presence had nothing to do with it:

The "NY Daily News - Rush & Molloy" offers an explanation on why Katie skipped the fashion gala at the Met on Monday:

Meanwhile, Katie Holmes chose to bail out of the Met gala, which drew Liam Neeson, Natasha Richardson, Naomi Watts, Elle Macpherson, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin Costner and Christine Baumgartner, Richard Gere, Sean Combs, Selma Blair and Sheryl Crow.

The "Batman Begins" actress was due to sit at designer Carolina Herrera's table, but, a source tells us, "Katie realized she'd be swarmed with reporters and photographers now everyone knows she's dating Tom Cruise."

"Katie loves Mrs. Herrera," Holmes' reps tells us. "But after returning from abroad, she was extremely overwhelmed with what is happening in her life right now."

Organizers were said to be relieved that Holmes didn't overshadow the Institute's Chanel exhibit. Certainly, her absence made life easier for co-chairwoman Nicole Kidman, the former Mrs. Tom Cruise.

"It would have been awkward for both ladies," observes a source.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-261976c.html
                Last edited by isadora; 05-04-2005, 10:29 AM.
                Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• OMB! Here's where Chaz leaves Lumpy in the dust. Lumpy would NEVAH put such an unflattering pic of the J up. She wouldn't even link up his court stuff. Hee! I'm not sure if that's a line Chaz crossed but I appreciate not having to look elsewhere for the bad. <-- all about me

Dude, is it even possible she was eating something and didn't wipe her face? She's a fool to leave her house like that with the shitstorm raining on her now.

Comment

• Clearly you all are out of the fashion loop! Britney and Feddy are -I'm not kidding- creating their own fashion line based on looking like dirty ass. It costs a lot to look that gross apparently.
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Bleargh! And the bit of unidentified brown food on the scan is grossing me out further. But so who wins, though?

Comment

• That Britney picture is just so tragic. You know that's the one they'll use on E! a few years from now when dissecting when the end began for her.

I can overlook Katie's mouth since she may have just been up-chucking some delicious chocolate cake, but those eyebrows are just unacceptable.

Comment

• Uuuurgh. I can't get to that KH link (I just keep getting a media blv unauthorized sign), and I wanna see the herp!

The brit pic is a riiiiot.

Comment

• You can also see it here, ophy.

I think it's clear that her lips are full of icky body thetans and they're having a negative reaction to the pureclean kisses of TC.

Comment

• Thanks! I guess I should have assumed Gawker would be all over it. Hee. . . "thetans".

And, ewwww.

Comment

• Chaz's version is life-size. Hours later and I'm still like squeeeee! about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X