Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mirror has this to say:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/archive/arch...name_page.html

Sadly the online version doesn't have pics, one of which was a hilarious picture of KH doing a Michael Jackson impression in college and attempting to moonwalk. There'll be no room for that kind of frivolity now, girl!

Comment

• Lots of scary pics of KH shopping for herp cure at Isifa. What did celebs do when they were in public alone before mobile phones? I'll be damned if I'd answer a call while I was SHOE shopping.

Comment

• Bwah! From that Gawker link: Most people have opposable thumbs, Katie Holmes has opposable big toes, too!

Poor Katie! After these pics and all the mean shit being said about her she's gonna be back on her special anorexic diet!
        Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Well, we all knew it would only be a matter of time before the surliness returned. Shopping for Tiny Tom approved footware.

I love when celebs whore themselves out and then get mad when they're followed around like... um... whores. You know the J is secretly finding this hilarious. He's all, "I told her, you gotta keep that shit on the downlow."

Oh, and KH? Eat it up, baby girl. There's only more where that came from.

Comment

• I'm sure it was Kerr who told her to keep it on the DL.[/gratuitous Wilmy gossip]
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Either nobody cares or has already forgot, but the title of the Gawker article is wrong. Dawson did sleep with her soulmate.

The daisy fans must be enraged. Are they still on message boards talking about Dawson and Joey, or does it turn up the PJ fans are crazier?

Comment

• I'm just...shocked. I mean, props to her for the A-list thing, but it's just a bit icky to me. Icky and wrong. *shudder*

Comment

• http://liquidgeneration.com/poptoons...atieholmes.asp

Go watch it before the Cruise lawyers make them take it down!
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• That was totally wicked.

Comment

• Katie wants to play Edie Sedgwick now in order to get away from her Girl Next Door image. Wasn't that also her reason for showing her boobs in the Gift? And being Avril-Punk in Pieces of April?

And wasn't she oh-so-different in every film role except that First Daughter crap?

Comment

• Let's not forget Disturbing Behavior! Or instead, let's.

Comment

• So now that I'm temporarily a SAHM (gotta use my cool 'net lingo; just wait 'til I start talking about my DH and my DDs), I watch Oprah every day.

And the other day Oprah was showing clips from this gala she hosted over the weekend. And guess who was there?!?! TomKat!! And guess how creepy and icky they were?!?! VERY!!!

First of all, it was a gala honoring African American women, so most of the clips were of, y'know, African American women. But TomKat got 3 clips! Thank goodness; we wouldn't have wanted to waste time on honoring some legends when we could gawk at TomKat! (As a gawker, I was pleased. Hee.) Anyway, one clip showed Oprah all screamy-excited when they walked in, and then another showed them mugging for a still photographer. Katie was wearing this dress with all these ruffles and Tom was -- get this -- holding her. As in, he physically picked her up in the fireman's hold. And they were all super-giggly and creepy. You know THAT photo is going to be in some magazine any day now.

Anyway, not only that, but Tom is going to be on Oprah this Monday, and you KNOW Oprah is going to make him dish about TomKat. Set your TiVos!

Comment

• Remote scheduling is the greatest thing that's happened to me since the advent of TiVo.
                            Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I just read that the Oprah show airing on Monday has Cruise running after KH backstage (cameras following) to bring her on to the set. Awwwwwww. They're so cute!!!! Just like when Daddy has to race afer his toddler making a dash for it.

Comment

• No spoilers! Hee.

But seriously, I just *knew* that bitch was going to be there. Man, they are really going all out with this shit, aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X