The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just set up TiVo. Wheee!

Chaz already has caps and the preview up. Bwah! She's already at the $cientology gig$! *loves*

Maybe with Tom's help, they can save the J from all that a** fucking and pot smoking.
    Last edited by Sarah; 05-20-2005, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Wow, she looks *really* comfortable on Oprah!

And GROSS that she went to an event with her herp all aflare!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Dude, you know you could go on Oprah with big ol' oozing sores from your second deformed dead alien head that grew out of your nipple and the Oprah Filter would make you a Glamour Gal!

Comment

• She went to the $cientology event with the herp! Not Oprah. Her meds must have kicked in by then. Hee.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hee! I missed a word. In that case, I'm sure the thetans activated some herp cloak.

Comment

• Any news from anyone on the TomKat Oprah gush fest?

Comment

• It doesn't air here until 4 pm (eastern). It's syndicated, so it airs at all different times depending on your local market, but it generally airs in the afternoon so it doesn't conflict with soaps. You know we'll all be posting our analysis as soon as it airs!!

BDW, I am SO SICK of all the incessant commercials for it over the weekend! Sound bites of note are Oprah saying something like, "So youre saying you've never felt this way before" and Tom says, "I'm in LOOOVE!" and Oprah asks if he's going to ask KH to marry him...and that's the big teaser.

Comment

• Um, Tom Cruise is a fuh-reak! What celebs broadcast that sort of shit these days? I'm bordering on embarrassed for him. Won't stop me from watching that shit the second I get home from work but still! Have some shame, Tom!

I'm also very weird about people declaring their love for people they barely know. I know it's uptight of me because most of my gal pals have gushed about how in love they are within weeks of meeting someone but I just don't get that scene at all! Perhaps I just have commitment issues? It's not unlikely. I've never said the "L" word first and I have used it sparingly for those not good friends or immediate family. In fact, I have plenty of family members I'd never say it. Can't say it if I don't mean it! Hee.

I just can't imagine dating someone for three months and going on national TV to talk about how *amazing* they are and how much I *LOVE* them. I just think it's weird as shit! It's like running around screaming: TAKE MY PICTURE! SEE MY MOVIE! I'M NOT GAY!

Comment

• I just can't imagine dating someone for three months and going on national TV to talk about how *amazing* they are and how much I *LOVE* them.

And, in their case, isn't it closer to only three *weeks* of dating? I thought they only hooked up back at the end of April.

I actually visited the Oprah board at TWoP because I couldn't wait to hear how very bad it was. That's true desperation for gossip. Hee

Comment

• What is wrong with him? If he weren't such a $cientology freak, I'd think he was completely coked up. Like, sit still, Spazzy.

Comment

• I read today that Tom disapproved of Brooke Shields taking anti-depressants for her postpartum depression. He concluded, with his brilliant $cientific mind, that she needed only vitamins!

Thanks, Tom! The pregnant women of America need your medical advice!

Comment

• Seriously, why must he call her "Kate"? And also, $cientologist or no, dude was ON something today. What a freak!

And also? Her mouthing "I love you" at him when he brought her on stage was super-creepy!
                          Last edited by diesel; 05-23-2005, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Arrrrgh! I totally forgot to tivo this!

Where should I go for a good recap?

edited to say that I did find the Oprah preview at least, and word to the spazziness . . .and I also found this This woman is magnificent

Okay, sooooo beyond creepy. Doesn't he have people who are specifically supposed to keep him from making this big of an ass of himself?
                            Last edited by ophy; 05-23-2005, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• ophy, he fired his long-time manager/agent/PR person (I forget who but it was apparently a big hubbub) late last year. So I guess *this* is the real Tom we're finally seeing?

What was with the jumping on the furniture and high-fiving Oprah? It was sooo ovah the top. If this is the real Tom, please bring back the angry "I love vagina!" Tom of yore.

What I couldn't understand was the audience screaming like it was a naked Ewan McGregor being brought out. Do women still flip their shit like that for ol' Tom? Those had to be ringers.

to what Is posted about the post-partum thing. As Brooke has talked about now, she was borderline pp-psychosis and imagined hurting her own child. That is certainly a case for meds and therapists, no matter if he thinks therapists are destrying America or not. Suck it, Tom.
                              "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• What completely bizarre behavior! And "Kate" still had the herp though Oprah was kind enough not to give too many close-ups! Hee!

Perhaps calling her Kate makes her seem older in his mind?

I just found that whole scene bizarre. He kept doing this cha-ching link motion and patting the ground? SO bizarre! And he called her to set up a meeting and had admired 'her work' for some time. I got visions of Tom waiting for her to break it up with The Shiny One so he could place his order. Perhaps they've been seeing each on the DL and she had to break up with CK1 to go public with TomKat!

And then he ran in back to get her! And the "I Love You" -- didn't she already do that back in S4 of The Creek? Mmmhmm.

I found Tom talking about himself to be the most fascinating part. "I help a lot of people... a lot of people call me for advice..."

My very favorite moment: "I'm straight. <world's longest pause> I don't play games!"

Comment

Working...
                                X