The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TruEnuf!

Also? It cracks me up how stinky eyed he gets with paps. He's very hilariously protective of his lady loves!

Remember when The J flipped off some photog for snapping a pic of he and Brittany Daniel? Ha!
    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• KH Still Can't Decide Between Pacey and Dawson (Carina MacKenzie): http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...and-pacey.html

You know how people kept talking about "undecided voters" in the final weeks before the Presidential election, and everyone wondered how in the world undecided voters could exist when the candidates were such polar opposites?

That is how we feel about people who still can't choose between Dawson and Pacey. You'd have to be deaf and blind and living under a rock for the last 16 years not to know whether you'd prefer a whiny, self-righteous, naive crybaby over a strong, passionate, progressive, awesome, perfect, wonderful man who looks like this in a sweater:

(It is possible that we're a little biased. A little.)

Still, nearly a decade after the series finale of "Dawson's Creek," Katie Holmes remains undecided. On Monday, she appeared on "Live With Kelly and Michael" and when presented with the question of "Dawson or Pacey?," Katie refused to answer. "I think that's up to the audience!" she said.

She did, however, answer a few other questions in the hot seat: Her favorite movie is "Annie Hall," her biggest pet peeve is "People who play with their nose in traffic," and when it comes to cupcake flavors, she favors "Vanilla with vanilla, with vanilla sprinkles."

So much vanilla. Maybe Katie is a Dawson girl after all.
      Ha! Carina's love for The J never gets old. She even named her dog 'Pacey'.

Comment

• I wonder if weirdo Beek fans have yelled at her on the street.

Or she realizes that every time she even glances at somebody who even looks like Joshua Jackson some RLTLer comes out of the woodwork to write a weird story about how she wants him back or he brought her flowers (true story) or Diane Kruger hates her. That would be relatively awkward. I mean, not for me as I live for that shit.

I prefer the thought of crazy Beek fans yelling at her on the street, though.

Actually, the entire thing makes me crazy because I want reporters to shut it and not write trumped up cray about those two because then they will never speak of the other again and YOU ARE RUINING IT FOR ME AND THIS IS WHY I CAN NOT HAVE NICE THINGS.
        It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Toledo's favorite cupcake flavor could also be used as an accurate descriptor of her personality.

Comment

• Ok, I just read that Daily Mail piece and it's basically the same stuff as what Just Jared posted the other day. Except they're not even gonna be in LA for Thankgiving. It does fill my heart with joy that he comes home for like 48 hours and she makes him bake with her. I really hope he goes with her to do the lighting ceremony because I need dressy pretty pictures to fawn over during my break.

Comment

• Was just going to comment on the cupcakes! New nickname!

Comment

• Blah, no The J in Paris. At least not yet. DK flew in this morning and then went to some party tonight wearing JWu. She looks... ok? I haven't been on board with any of her choices since that weird blue Chanel bath towel she wore last month. Pics of her at the airport and on the red carpet are all at TFS.

The Daily Mail has better quality pictures on their article.

I hope, hope, hope The J jumps on a plane to France after Fringe finishes up tonight. He was on set yesterday hugging John Noble and some poor, unsuspecting camera man while DK traipsed around LA with yet another $2500 bag. I don't know if her people tell the paps where she's gonna be every day or if the money from photos of her is enough incentive for them to track her daily, but she is literally holding paper and walking to her car in this set of pictures. I'd be so annoyed if people followed me around while I did... nothing. I have free time tonight, so I think I'm gonna start compiling pictures for my DK and The J thread of awesomeness.

Also, people are tweeting The J with links to Torvson fanvids. I mean, I just can NOT with that business. That is not living by the "save face at all costs" mantra. And I'm saying that as a person with NO SHAME! But apparently, I do have boundaries.
                Last edited by IssieCol; 11-20-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• OMG. People who do that with celebs make me want to hide under my bed.

Comment

• I must have broken something in my brain, because I don't find that Jason Wu jumpsuit to be all that bad. Might be because I'm still reeling from Kristen Stewart's devil jumpsuit, so anything looks sane in comparison.

Comment

• You can see the jumpsuit sans jacket here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-neckline.html

I'm very eh on it. Those are some wickedly high heels, though.

Comment

• As far as retro jumpsuits go, it's not the worst one I've ever seen and I mean, she can pull off a lot of super weird stuff, but it's just not my fave. I feel like she reached some sort of fashion pinnacle during Cannes and nothing has wowed me since then. It could also be that her go to guys (Karl, JWu, the rest of the Frenchies) just didn't have great S/S 2013 offerings, but she's never been afraid to try a new designer so maybe she's just in an experimental phase. She wore Lanvin to the lighting ceremony and I'm underwhelmed some more. She also busted out the Heidi braid which did make me laugh, at least.

At first I thought it was a coat, but upon closer inspection, I think it's a heavy dress. It doesn't flatter her at all and the belt bugs me. Maybe it's too wide or something, but it's making her waist look thicker which defeats the entire purpose of wearing a belt. Plus, the leather looks mega cheap right next to the dress fabric.

I'm pulling a DK and baking until 3 in the morning because I can't sleep. Yay.

Comment

• Oh, I don't like that look at all . . . and the belt is downright fug.

Comment

• Stephanie Meyer weighs in on DK's role in The Host:

“Diane is that outside force that keeps coming at them. She can be pleasantly terrifying. She has to be a soul, but there’s that intensity underneath where she’s just becoming so obsessed with this problem. She and Saoirse are pretty great together.”
                            — Stephenie Meyer, The Host Official Illustrated Movie Companion
                            If I had to summarize DK's RL personality as The J probably views her, I don't think I could get more fucking spot on than "pleasantly terrifying". Damn you, Meyers! Now I have to give you credit for being incredibly insightful!

Also, I don't think we posted this yet.

33 Reasons The Mighty Ducks is the Greatest Movie Franchise of all Time

Comment

• Hee! I've always imagined that she's the type of person who can drop a seemingly hysterical laugh and go straight into an unamused bitchface. The Host is still whatever to me, though. I'm way more excited to see her be funny.

Aw, that was supercute. In 1992, Zack Morris and The J seriously pwned my tiny heart.

Comment

• This the best tweet anyone has ever sent The J. I hope he responds by following this guy.

Joshua Jackson ‏@joshuajackson
                                @VancityJax I get a lot of tweets about you. Mostly concerning Mighty Ducks, Dawsons Creek and how hot you are. #our.names.are.the.same

Comment

Working...
                                X