No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, NO! Toledo needs an FX pilot so she and DK can work for the same network and drive The J to drink hard liquor during all network parties!

Heck, put her on DK's show. That would be my dream scenario. She's already done a turrible Southern accent once, surely she can do another one.

Comment

• That's the idea! I was just trying to be realistic about KH's ability. FX only has raunchfest comedies or heavy-ass dramas, so I figured something on the sister network might be more her speed. They go to the same parties still, right?

Comment

• So, this story happened...

Ok, 1st of all, does The J even know Jakey G well enough to be introducing him to Toledo as a dating prospect? It would have made more sense if they said that MDubs did it since she has a much closer tie to Jake. And does The J feel bad that KH can't date him so he just throws another dude who kind of looks like him onto her path as an alternative/consolation prize? I need this fake story to include a more fleshed out plot! And finally, I wonder if Jake would be amused by his apparent closeness to all of the Creek kids except for the Beek. I feel like he'd approve of his fictional friend selection in this case.

Also, DK and The J are still in Chile. He wished the rest of the Fringe dudes a happy new year and posted a super awesome picture of wherever they are.
        Last edited by IssieCol; 01-02-2013, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• OFFS Toledo!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It's already been debunked by both sets of PR peeps, but the fact that someone thought to make The J the mastermind? BWA! Oh, Grazia.

Toledo really needs to ham it up on Beeky's show. She was cute on HIMYM. It's time.

Comment

• I sort of hate Gossip Cop! Like shut up with your know-it-all-ness! I don't need my gossip policed!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I agreed with all of KH's comments on Project Runway All Stars. So why does she never "go big" or embellish her own line, like, at ALL? And we all knew what she was wearing for this since the triumphant ringless pics came out, but again, of all the things...on a show about wacky fashion...a black and navy shirtdress? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x10. This blazer would've been equally Toledo but would've made a little more of a statement. Bah.

Georgina Chapman's wearing a pencil-skirted version of DK's Marchesa next week, btw. Looking like a cray pregnant mythical bird.
                Last edited by LaaLaa; 01-04-2013, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Lainey wants Toledo to play the lead girl in 50 Shades. First of all, she is too old and she hasn't looked 29 since she was about 27 when Xenu sucked her youth out along with her soul. Secondly, watching Vanilla Cupcakes have BDSM adventures for 2 hours sounds like the most awkward movie going experience in the history of ever. My second hand embarrassment would become its own person and eat through the theater walls in order to escape the horror.

Comment

• That alone is a reason for her to be cast! It's now my dream casting! I might have to read those actual books just to picture her and Smolderholder's awkward interactions.

Also, why can't we get Robsten to star in this shit fest? It would make a gazillion dollars.

Comment

• R&K? It would make ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD.

Ian and KH would be comedy gold, though.

Comment

• I get what Lainey's saying, that being Katiebot was prep for that sort of storyline, and but nah, for all the reasons you said. But I'd actually love it if that miracle happened, if only to ensure the continued relevancy of our fandom choices. She wouldn't have to be good for her name to be everywhere again. It'd be like Batman, minus Tiny Tom.

Comment

• For everyone who can withstand their own second hand embarrassment or even better, find enjoyment out of it, Toledo would be amazing in the movie. But I am not one of those peeps. The second I feel that emotion, I have to bail immediately.

Comment

• TVline posted a nothing vid asking the Fringe cast what prop they wanted to take home, but it's cute that The J just wanted something that would scare the shit out of DK.

Comment

• MW, JW and Busy (baby bump! Soooooo cute!) in Mexico: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Phillips.html

Comment

• JW? Ha!

Aw. I love M-dubs and Jason Segel!

Comment

Working...
                                X