No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grams! That kind of makes me like him just a little bit more (which I sort of did before anyway).

All the daisy kids are going to see #25 as proof that he was a D/J shippah!

Comment

• Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax
      Dreams do come true #happiestnewlyunemployedguyever
      YOU GUYS.

DK must be preggers, right? RIGHT.

ETA Oh, nevermind. Probably just has to do with that stupid football game he was live tweeting. UGH.
      Last edited by ophy; 01-20-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• BWAH! I love you for thinking that it was about DK's pregnancy, even if you were joking. And I love The J's football nerd side. Also, the Niners winning probably means we'll see him and a combo of DK, his brother, or Scott Foley at the Superbowl in a couple of weeks.

And Carina Mackenzie also shares our need to have DK be pregnant already.

In related old NoNoers news, Snick must be ecstatic right now. She loves the Niners too if IIRC.

Comment

• I haven't seen her posting about it on Twitter today! But I usually don't understand sports tweets anyway.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Ok, I officially need to start following all you guys. I don't know why I haven't yet, but I only follow like 20 people and I never actually tweet anything. I use it purely as a stalking device.

Comment

• @SopheliaSophy

Just sayin'.

Comment

• Stalking you. And I followed Is because I saw her, but I don't know anybody else. You tweet a lot!

Comment

• Mine is super connected to my Real Name. So I can slide it to you privately (not because my identity is a big secret but still). Of course, I'd give it to any member here!
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yup, I found you through ophy and a few other people through the two of you. Changing my Twitter feed and adding congestion is a scary prospect for someone who likes to stay slightly disengaged.

Comment

• Samesies! I stopped tweeting regularly since Future Mr. Laa's super-religious aunt started following me... Someone message me Snick's, por favor?

I'm a little really pissed at the J for being a tease.

Comment

• The J was super mean to DK this weekend. He not only dragged her back to Canada, but he took her to a sports bar to watch American football and then spent the whole time live tweeting the game! She was so upset about it all that she wore Uggs in public. Clearly, she needed a spiritual cleansing, so she sent him back to L.A. and went to Paris for some Karl love.

Comment

• If DK can wear Uggs in public does that mean I'm allowed to?

Really hoping we see her in pajama jeans someday, so I can buy those, too.

Comment

• Hah, poor DK! I'm officially over the studded cabbie hat, though, so yay for that beret.

That Fringe fan's airport story was too, too cute. This made me curl up and die for her:
                            (note: when we were taking the photo, my mother- who occasionally watches the show with me- screeched out “Too bad Olivia’s not here!”

Comment

• I think, when you are a former teen idol, you owe it to all your fans to ALWAYS smell good. Nice job, Josh.

Comment

• DK's probably getting her wardrobe ready for The Host's promo blitz in March. I hope she goes to all the premieres and that she drags The J with her. It's not like he's doing anything this spring anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X