• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am COMPLETELY creeped out. That was some scary scary shit yo. *shudders*

What crack is he smoking?
    It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• It's just now playing here again since I missed most of it this afternoon.

Katie's gross weave looks like Chewbacca ass.

Wait, he mentioned they had food delivered to the hotel at 1am. Are we to believe they were in a hotel room together at that time playing Monopoly?

Defamer has caps, if you missed the insanity.
      Last edited by NeoMaxy; 05-24-2005, 12:22 AM.
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Um, I totally believe it.

Because he is GAY.

It was probably the Entertainment edition of Trivial Pursuit. Oh, you *know* he can only answer the questions which are about him. Or his fellow clams. Hee.

Seriously, though, I imagine he has Katie locked in a hotel room round the clock trying to speed her through all of the required auditing sessions or e-meter whatsit levels yada yada $cientology-shit to get her womb prepared to receive his artificially implanted sperm.

That's gotta be what this is all leading up to, right? Pick a malleable young thang and sign her up to a 5 yr/ 2 child contract to permanently put to rest the Big Gay Rumors? I'm assuming that's why the "romance" has been hyper accelerated- they've got deadlines to meet, yo.

Comment

• Apparently we're a few weeks behind with the Oprah shows but he was so bloody insane he made our TV news reports!

Holy crap he's a bad actor. Nobody in their right mind carries on like that in real life. Poor Tom thought he was reshooting Jerry McGuire and Katie thought they were refilming The Te of Pacey along with the adlibbed "I love you".

Lucky she's smiling in those last two pics at Defamer or you'd be mighty worried. Or is he re-enacting how the abductions take place?

Do Mind Head have evangelists? Because Tom wants to be one. I'm sure he left lots of half-baked, god-fearing folk wondering where they were supposed to send their money.

I'm stunned.

Comment

• I was deeply disturbed by the insinuation that he was planning to marry her! He kept grabbing Oprah and he grabbed Katie and pulled her out on stage and the way he grabbed them was so odd and rough.

It was really strange and disturbing. I can't quite get past it.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm on vacation with the boy and we missed it! I'm sure Chaz has it up already, but I haven't seen it yet. On the part where Oprah asks him if he's ever felt this way about anybody before, did he say, "No"? Because if he did, he's a ginormous ASSHOLE! Like, way more than I ever thought and this is after I found out he made NK suffer through a paternity test to prove that the baby was his after he'd already left her.

Even if KH is his True Love 4evah, why would you say that when your kids are young and can find out about it and think that you never loved their mother as much you luv luv luv Joey from Dawson's Creek!? OMGoodness, the assholishness is Dawsononian in proportion and it amazes me.

Oh, and of course he calls her Kate. That's what her family and closest friends call her and we ALL know that Tiny Tom is her closest friend these days.

Comment

• Oh, he said he'd never felt this way before. Though I think it's an unfair/silly question to ask a twice-married and many dated man.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I just love the convention that he had to draaaaag her out onstage. Nobody's dragged onto Oprah, bitch! People sell their souls to get on that couch yet we're supposed to believe she's too shy? That whole production was such a farce.
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Like the part where he pretended he was trying to decide just how much to tell Oprah about how they met?

Comment

• OMB. I was chatting about the Oprah thing with some coworkers and it dawned on me. He used to be married to Mimi Rogers. Mimi Rogers played Jen's mom. I need a shower. I feel SO unclean.
                      It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• So far I've got the mental image of Tiny Tom declaring three-week love, fidgeting violently in his seat, high-fiving Oprah, patting the ground, running backstage to retrieve his new pet "Kate," grabbing Oprah and grabbing Katie. Is that about right? If so, I'm totally picturing Mr. Peepers in a suit! Did he blow apple chunks in Oprah's face too?

Nevermind. Wow. WOW.

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• I finally got through the Oprah recording. BWAHAHAHAAA. I have nothing really to add except Katie shouldn't wear white on television because her teeth looked NASTY yellow. I felt insulted by how staged the whole thing was if that makes sense. Maybe we'll get lucky and Katie Couric can ask him the really tough questions. Or maybe the View hags will get a chance later in the month!

He's so crazy in love. He's done!

Comment

• Did anybody catch Cruise on a Very Special Access Hollywood last night? Because I did not and I could CRY! It was a half-hour of him extolling the evil of psychiatry and talking up the clams!

Comment

• I read the interview (or it may only be parts) here. The man speaks jibberish. On explaining his religion:
                                "Well, I will agree there are a lot of misperceptions about a lot of things in life. I don't agree that there is a general misconception or perception. I believe there are people who don't know what it is. But there are people that don't know what it is and there are people that know what it is."
                                I love that last sentence!

But Tom knows ALL about post-natal depression. On Brooke Shields:
                                "Look at her life," counters Tom. "Here is a woman - and I care about Brooke Shields because I think she is incredibly talented - (but) you look at where has her career gone? It has helped her. When someone says it has helped them, it is to cope. It didn't cure anything. There is no science. There is nothing that can cure them whatsoever."

Tom was asked if he meant drugs had cost Shields her career.

"Well, you look at people," he said, trailing off...."Look - is she happy? Is she really happy?"
                                Why the fuck would she tell YOU, Tom?
                                Last edited by deux; 06-01-2005, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X