No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality hug! Definitely heartier than a too cool, arm-wrestle dude shake with a single pat on the back.
    Even that shitty footage actually caught their mundane convo about calling each other tomorrow! Now I'm mega bitter about our ONE bigfoot picture in London. UGH.

Any creeper Coachella pics yet? Wonder what bo-rang CK DK will have to wear this time. We haven't seen her in anything wild lately, so unless she's trying to tone herself down for FX press purposes, I have a good feeling about the wackadoo factor for her GLAAD awards outfit.

Comment

• Not a whole lot out so far, but here's one of them at the H&M Music event. His shirt is too dumb for me to handle, like he's trying to be Gosling. But only RG can be RG and even he has a tough time pulling that off without looking like a hipster douche. And her boots with those shorts are too Hudgens for me. Her last two Coachella outfits were not so assholey. He's lost a lot of weight, no? Or is it just these pics that make him look super lean?

Twitter sighting from last night:

Ginger Henny ‏@GingerHenny 15h
      We saw Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger.She was on his shoulders as they watched Blur concert,very loveyDovey
      And this is them with Jason Wu, I think. The real pic is huge, but it looks like JWu in that one.

Also, some girl posted an old photo of herself with DK and J up in Whistler. Everyone is so super cute in this pic which is not at all what I look like after a day of skiing.

Last edited by IssieCol; 04-13-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• I vote no on her boots and his shorts (with that shirt), but from the neck up they look AMAZING. It's freaking hot there! They should not look that good.

Also, I imagine she will have major boot sweat. She definitely needs to return those to Vanessa pronto.

Comment

• I don't understand all these hot people who don't sweat during these things. I would look a HOT FUCKING MESS within about 15 minutes (I'm a face sweater and my hair asses out IMMEDIATELY) so I don't even get how these beautiful people exist in the real world. Unless the celebrity section of Coachella is straight-up air conditioned, which I believe could be the case!

Also? Coachella is my fucking nightmare. Hipster music, women wearing those boots, heat, sand, almost no shade (I'm PALE and I burn like a witch at the stake in the sun). So, yeah, I'm not built for fabulousness, obvsly.
          Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I pretty much hate everything they're wearing, including his sunglasses.
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Nice face, shame about the boots. Madness in all that heat, boot sweat indeed. These two still look good together, though, no matter what.

Comment

• I've never ed DK's shoes before and I do not like this feeling! She looks like she's sinking into a black suede hole. And the more I look at his outfit, the more I hate it. Why did they try so hard at this one? I'm just going to stare at Issie's avatar until alternative pics emerge.

Comment

• I would rank Coachella right below taking a cruise as one of My Biggest Nightmares EVER.

Comment

• Some cute pictures:

Hanging out with Wes:

PDA:

Happy hugging:

Happy hugging with Wes' wife:
                    Last edited by IssieCol; 04-15-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• I like their outfits and their look from the waist up. I hate the rest. They're acting cute with each other, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Cute pics of two out of three of my fave couples at Coachella this week? Why yes, that makes me HAPPY.

Bitter about no Ian/Nina + DK/JJ pics this year, though.

Comment

• Adorable cheek kiss. And a Wes sighting might be my Nian. I love the Dirty Bros! I think The J's shirt bugs so much because Coachella is the place where a dude can and should look legit old skool sloppy. Now would be the time to break out the shrunken tees that DK normally uses to wipe the oven.

Comment

• Cute pic . . . but what is up with The J's nails? https://twitter.com/JarettSays/statu...759168/photo/1

Comment

• Looks like crappily removed nail polish. What the what.

Comment

• DK is too old for for that outfit.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X