No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHE'S creepy!? DUDE. That 60 Minutes interview is TERRIFYING. He is so weird and cold and he just seems like he's super!nice until you do...whatever he decides is not what he wants you to do and then he bullies you! Awesome! Charming!
    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Posting after myself to explain thread weirdness:

Issie accidentally started a new thread and I merged the new thread with the old thread. Only I did it slightly wrong and it kept the new thread title so I had to rename the thread. *whew*

Issie!
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Is! I'm sorry, I don't how I changed the name of the thread. I didn't even know that option was available to me.

Oh, and I haven't watched his yet. But I already knew he was CREEPY. I just thought she was dumb, but now that I've seen her interview, I think I'm more creeped out by how quickly the kerrazy invaded her entire body.

Comment

• BWAH! I love that she turned down what could have been the breakout role of her career because Little Man Crazy said no. I call shenanigans! Someone finally set her down and told her she was a crap actress and didn't have the chops for it, didn't they? Or maybe they saw her 'talent' for accents and decided to pass!

You seeeee sumpen baaaad?
          "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• I've been paying as little attention as possible to the TomKat stuff because it creeps me out beyond words, but I had to watch the interviews just to see what you all were talking about.

So I knew that he was a little weird and kind of crazy, but that 60 Minutes shit was truly frightening. He comes off like a super-creepy evil robot who is thisclose to snapping and killing us all.

And KH being all Stepford is just as bad. Why has no one called her on what a crazy-ass she's become?

Comment

• I liked her better when she was bearding for CK. Damn, that really seems like the good old days now, doesn't it?

She was never all in your face about her Catholicism but it still seems really strange how fast she went over to the dark side, I think. And her parents seems to be o.k. with it. Maybe her dad has gotten her a killer pre-nup.
              Has she even seen anyone outside of Tom's circle? I mean she's in Rome, then Mexico, then Japan - and he doesn't seem far away. And now his sister is lurking around too. Just way too creepy.

And Nicole didn't say anything when asked by
              Entertainment Tonight! Maybe she isn't allowed?

Comment

• Holmes won't deny engagement.
                Holmes won’t deny engagement to Cruise

By now, you’ve heard just how in love Tom Cruise is with his girlfriend of seven weeks, Katie Holmes.

But you haven’t really heard her side of this whole thing — until now. Could Katie possibly feel just as strongly as Tom does? The answer is, “Yes.”

“I'm so happy. I mean I … I'm thrilled,” she said. “I'm so in love with Tom and that's all that I care about. He's just the most amazing man in the whole world.”

But just how fast are they moving? Are they already engaged? Katie wouldn’t deny it when asked.

“Look, I can’t lie,” she said. “We have to talk about that, Tom and I. But I’m ... it just makes me smile when you (ask about) that.” Katie was amused by Tom’s recent antics on Oprah, which included jumping up and down on the sofa when asked what she means to him.

“I sat there and I was, like, ‘I am the luckiest woman in the whole world.’ [OMB!--Is] That’s how I feel. When I saw him I was, like, ‘Tom, where’s the door?’ Oh, God, you know? I was excited, sure. I’m going to come. When Tom calls for me, I’m coming.”

Unfortunately, all the fun is about to end, temporarily. As Tom and Katie each have new films opening, Tom with “War of the Worlds,” opening June 29, and Katie with “Batman Begins,” opening June 15.

The duties attached to promoting both films will mean more time apart.

“I miss him right now,” said Katie. “And it’s been like an hour.” Katie acknowledged that the promotional tour will be the longest she’s been without Tom since they first went public with their romance. [She's a virgin, clearly!]

At least the fans will be supportive. A poll on a Katie fan site on the web said 35 percent were flabbergasted by the union; 28 percent said, “Go get him, girl!” And 4 percent asked if anyone had revived Katie’s dad!

The last comment made Katie laugh, but she quickly added, “He couldn’t be happier. They’re (her parents) are so excited. I mean, I just keep calling home and my mom is like, ‘Honey, I’ve never heard you like this. I’ve never seen you like this. And it’s so great!’ ’’
                Meanwhile, at the MTV awards, everyone was buzzing about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' strange behavior. "Katie requested a private dressing room, which was in the basement," we're told. "Tom and Katie came roaring up on his motorcycle and disappeared for the whole night into the room with her p.r. guy, a stylist, a hairdresser, a makeup person and six Scientologists [I love that the clams are always in effect! Also, how does the gossip know they were clams? Do they have a special uniform?], including Tom's sister (and p.r. woman) Lee Anne DeVette. They did not come out except for when they went onstage — did not mingle with anyone in the green room — and then left."

Holmes had to be back at the Regent Beverly Wilshire early the next morning for the "Batman Begins" junket, where she and Cruise "made out in the hallway in front of all the journalists and TV people in between every interview."

"We are talking a public display for hours," said our source. "It was over the top, unnecessary and gross."

Katie, Katie, Katie! I realize you are star struck but bitch, please!

He is much older and you're lining up to bride #3! NUMBER THREE! That's not a good sign!

This reminds me of when my girlfriend married Satan! His 3rd marriage! They were "inseperable" meaning that he didn't let her out of his sight once he got his hooks into her. No family! No friends! Nobody! Tom is the same, except with a whole bunch of clams in tow! Yipes.

Comment

• The last comment made Katie laugh, but she quickly added, “He couldn’t be happier. They’re (her parents) are so excited. I mean, I just keep calling home and my mom is like, ‘Honey, I’ve never heard you like this. I’ve never seen you like this. And it’s so great!’ ’’
                  You know, my BFF was in a similar situation a few years ago. She was with this asshole who strung her along and would only make out with her when he was drunk, but the weirdness on her side is totally the same as KH's current, kreepay weirdness. It's like she's totally oblivious to any and all warning signs and there isn't a thing anyone can say that will convince her that this whole charade is nothing but a ginormous pair of Bad Idea Jeans (now with stretch!)

The quote about her parents is eerily like what my BFF sounded like. She'd be all, "My mom and dad are finally warming up to him and they really think he's great now and they're so happy that I'm so happy!!!" Meanwhile, her mother would call me at college, crying her eyes out over the state of her daughter's life and asking me to please tell BFF that this was not a good relationship.

The last talk we had about it where I could even muster up the strength to argue, I said something about how the relationship was just so imbalanced because it was all. about. him. And she said something like, "I don't think I'm explaining it right. How do I say it so that you'll understand?" I just looked at her and said, "Those words don't exist."

Anyway, Mama Holmes and Megan are probably now on the T-Mobile Friends Plan so they can share their misery/bewilderment for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol
                    Anyway, Mama Holmes and Megan are probably now on the T-Mobile Friends Plan so they can share their misery/bewilderment for free.
                    Hmmm - wonder if the whole "Mother of the Year" award will have to be given back? hee

Comment

• You know, it's hardly even funny to me anymore - it's just creepy and strange. I mean, she always seemed a little freaky, but this is just wacked. 7 Weeks! Wife #3! Scientology! And he's still probably awfully gay! JJ needs to get together with Kevin Williamson or somebody she's friends with and stage an intervention.

Comment

• I was excited, sure. I’m going to come.
                        Hee. Yes, I am 12.

Comment

• JJ needs to get together with Kevin Williamson or somebody she's friends with and stage an intervention.
                          Except I can just see KW living vicariously through/being proud of KH's famewhore faux-macking! BTW, at the MTV movie awards, they show now they're both crazy AND grabby.

Comment

• JJ needs to get together with Kevin Williamson or somebody she's friends with and stage an intervention.
                            Oh, as if Gaylord McGayerson would let any man near her, let alone her taller, younger, hotter ex-boyfriend whom they're probably both attracted to. And you know that he knows that Dirty J gave her that herp!

I always wondered how TC handled Nicole's BFF status with Russell Crowe back in the day. I bet he disallowed her from seeing him and that's why we never heard of their friendship until the marriage was nearly ovah.

Comment

• Okay, seriously, is he snowing her? Maybe she's not in on it and thinks he IS that into her? She is just the first girl to make it big from the midwest, you know. (tm: SB)

Comment

• I'm getting a creepy Prince of Wales betrothal vibe from the whole thing. Mimi was older; then Nicole couldn't give him any viable babies. Maybe he thinks a young chick will give him the sons he owes L. Ron's estate in exchange for the return of his immortal soul?

The man just needs fresh eggs! It has nothing to do with his alleged sexuality or alleged blanks shooting from his man-unit.
                                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

Working...
                                X