No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes with the hands at the grocery store? I hate them for their love at this point. I mean, he's clearly hot and perfect boyfriend because he is all hands after all this time but I can still hate them for it, right? Who needs to see that mid-week when your own husband would rather poke out his own eyes than go grocery shopping? Also? My husband annoys me at the grocery store anyway. Like just shut up.

I feel I have made you hate them because the world cannot accept my devotion without having a counter hate exist in order to maintain balance.

And I like them because they're almost nothing like me and Mr. Issie. We like a lot of alone time and the exciting things we do together include watching TV and playing games of Scrabble, Ruzzle, or WWF that lead to one of us calling the other a cheating fuck.

I'm looking at that picture again and that photog is so close! Like, standing in their personal circle!
    I don't know if Gelson's let photographers in. They're probably outside the window actually and just zooming in like woah.

I also imagine that if Issie were anywhere in the vicinity she would like stalk that store and maybe even get a part-time job there.
    Only if they weren't hiring full-time, BB!

Comment

• I feel I have made you hate them because the world cannot accept my devotion without having a counter hate exist in order to maintain balance.
      This theory totally explains why linda and I bring balance to the TVD thread. The universe has deemed it so!

Comment

• I haven't heard anything about The J taking on a new project, but this was on tumblr today about Emmy Rossum and she sourced Deadline, so maybe his Chipotle takeout days are coming to a pause.

Just a little update on Emmy’s most recent project.

Emmy has just started filming a new movie called Comet! It’s an indie romantic comedy where she’s starring alongside Justin Long (confirmed), Joshua Jackson and Mark Duplass (both still unconfirmed as of writing, source).

“Set in a parallel universe, Comet bounces back and forth over the course of an unlikely but perfectly paired couple’s six-year relationship. Comet is about the drama, comedy and utterly surreal state of heartbreak — a subject in which I am well versed,” the writer-director explained.”
        Emmy plays Kimberley, who’s in a relationship with Justin Long’s character, Dell.

It sounds like an interesting premise! Hopefully it’ll be up on imdb soon, so we can find out a bit more about it.
        He also signed with new management according to a blurb from THR. Pic is from FF and this is the site for his new reps. FF seems to think he signed with a new agent, but this place appears to be a management group. I don't know why he'd leave CAA for a small upstart unless something weird happened.

Comment

• That whole world, where actors move between management is so mysterious to me.

Well, the movie sounds interesting, I guess? If he's not in the lead role, then it might not be so much work that it pulls him too far from skinny dipping and vegetable gardening and going to Gelson's every day to cradle the belly of preggers DK with his Pacey hands.

Comment

• I haven't seen Lay the Favorite, but I pray it's nothing like Lay the Favorite.

Comment

• I don't know. It has Rossum who I don't really like, but if Duplass is indeed involved maybe they can team up and play sarcastic dude bros. I'd go to the theater for that shit.

Comment

• Justin Long as the romantic lead?

Ok. Sure. Another great movie choice, Josh.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Meh, his life can't be all things. He gets to enjoy an awesome personal life, his professional one is bound to suffer a bit if he continues to prioritize DK over the work. As long as they're good with their arrangement, I don't really care what kind of movies he does. I probs wouldn't be able to watch them anyway.

For real, imagine if he was getting MDubs quality projects and had the perfect love. Even I would straight up resent him.

Clarification on his switch and yeah it is management, not agency. THR

Joshua Jackson has signed with Anonymous Content for representation.

The Canadian-born actor is coming off a five-season stint starring in Fox’s cult hit series Fringe where he played Peter Bishop in the show created by J.J. Abrams, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.
                  On the movie front, Jackson appeared in last year's Lay the Favorite, the Stephen Frears comedy in which he starred with Rebecca Hall, Bruce Willis and Catherine Zeta-Jones, as well as Inescapable, a drama with Alexander Siddig and Marisa Tomei.
                  Jackson continues to be repped by CAA, Abi Harris of Ken McReddie Associates and lawyer Steve Warren at Hansen, Jacobson.
                  Last edited by IssieCol; 06-06-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't sit through any of MDubs products. I haven't watched a movie of hers in years.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• We usually end up Netflixing her movies. I've seen Blue Valentine and her Marilyn movie and they were both enjoyable, but I haven't been able to make it all the way through Wendy and Lucy. She's really good in it, but it's so down and dumpy and wrist slicey.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                        Yeah, I can't sit through any of MDubs products. I haven't watched a movie of hers in years.
                        All her films are boring. I haven't liked one since "Me Without You".
                        Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Emmy Rossum IRL bugs me to no end, but I love her on Shameless. Justin Long...Um. I didn't hate Going The Distance, but he's Justin Long. I'm just glad it's a comedy and not Very Serious, and yes, since we don't know which half of Nian gets custody of DK & The J, they should become besties with Duplass and Aselton.

Thinking: Have I seen a MW movie since Dick? Brokeback! Brokeback.

Comment

• With the exception of MW in Synecdoche (which I only saw b/c mr.o wanted to), I have never seen an MW, KH or JJ movie post-DC. Not since Pieces of April, The Skulls and Dick.

Comet is already filming, so it would be weird if The J was in it and yet still not confirmed.

Justin Long ‏@justinlong 8m
                            I punched my first mirror yesterday! #OnSetTantrum #comet #overacting #VeryPoorMansMartinSheen #UghpocalypseNo
                            Warning, bloody pic: https://twitter.com/justinlong/statu...252096/photo/1

Comet isn't showing up on Justin Long's imdb page either.

since we don't know which half of Nian gets custody of DK & The J, they should become besties with Duplass and Aselton.
                            OMB YES. Excellent couple matchmaking there.

Comment

• since we don't know which half of Nian gets custody of DK & The J, they should become besties with Duplass and Aselton

Comment

• Back in the fall 2000 to spring 2001 I was living in Wilmy for work, so The Jay was stalking one of the actresses on the movie I worked on, I mean asking her schedule, her phone number and waiting in her trailer it was a mess! He was friends with the Production coordinator on our movie, as was I which is how I know the stalking details!
                                One night there was a party and of course he showed up all pressed to get with her, she finally was like dude chill, and he ended up getting high and fucking some random chick on deck. He and the actress ended up friends but I don't think he was ever able to hit that! Plus we ( the ladies that PC liked) were warned that he was a WHORE and unless you wanted to get fucked and dumped stay away!
                                Last edited by chandy824; 06-06-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X