No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait - The Herpey J is becoming a dad? When? Who to? How did I miss this?

Comment

*gasp*

Wow, the bullet finally hit him! Bwah!

Oh, well! At least that girl will get more than humped and dumped! She'll get child support. Good for her!

ETA:

Aww. It really is ovah because it took me a few minutes to think: I wonder how Katie feels about that? It was probably just The J's revenge over the engagement!
      Last edited by isadora; 03-01-2004, 01:04 PM.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

The first thing I thought was, "How do you get pregnant through anal?" but then I realized that she must be a legitimate girlfriend, and not one he just humps and pumps for free Thai food.
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Kath's ol' BFF will be bitterly jealous!

<----inside jokes. neneer! neneer!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

1) "lusty Leprechaun"? Bwa!
            2) Engagement? KH is marrying Greasy Lightnin'?
            3) Hee! If the J has a boy, Herman's going to rejoice.

Comment

Is The J Farrell's alter-ego? I've never seen them in a room together. Maybe they're one and the same, so that model Farrell knocked up a while ago is the mother of The J's baby.

Comment

Because I'm the only one left who cares (*weeps*):

There's someone over at MediaBlvd. who says she's a friend of Josh's baby's mama. And for some reason, people believe her, which basically means that Mandy got sent the same information from one of her gossip buddies that this girl is spilling. Baby's Mama is 28, an accountant, and has moved out of California to maintain her privacy.

It kinda bums me out that she's not a star-fucking famewhore because I NEED her story, dammit! Was she his accountant? Does he get her breakfast at McD's like what's her face that you guys used to make fun of? Do they smoke pot while they ass-fuck? Where are my deets, US rag? WHERE!?

Also, edited to add that the seriousness with which this situation is being taken over at MB and TWoP CMSU. Everybody's all, "This woman didn't ask for us to gossip about her and she's not even in the entertainment industry so her life and discussion thereof is totally off-limits! Josh is very private and we should respect that!" WHATEVAH! First of all, he got his latest fuck buddy pregnant. That's nothing but the law of averages biting him in the ass. And secondly, you fuck a C-list actor and get knocked up? You deal with the smack talk. Life's a bitch that way.
                Last edited by IssieCol; 03-15-2004, 01:41 PM.

Comment

California you say? Hmmmm...

Comment

Issie!

I that people want to respect her privacy! Because having a baby with a celebrity -- no matter how far down the celebrity food chain -- is always a private matter! Bwah!

Comment

First of all, he got his latest fuck buddy pregnant. That's nothing but the law of averages biting him in the ass. And secondly, you fuck a C-list actor and get knocked up? You deal with the smack talk. Life's a bitch that way.
                      x infinity + one!

Issie, you should know Josh never made the Egg McMuffin runs himself. That's what hanger-ons are for.

*wonders if she got the herp, too*
                      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Wow. I thought the days of anyone in the DC fandom having the reason to use the "I may possibly know something...wink-wink-nudge-nudge...and I'm going to milk every single last drop of attention I can get out of this" method of forum posting ended with the spoiler wars. (I take it this is the same Mandy person who runs the JJ website?)

And am I the only one finding it a little hard to believe this woman would supposedly need to move out of California to "maintain her privacy"? Heh. Do they realize this is Josh Jackson and not Michael Jackson?

Comment

Mandy is not only the one who dug until she found out a lot more than she's letting on, she's also the *very* one championing the fuckee's right to privacy! Will people never get the irony?

To fuck a person who's in the media then go through with the resulting pregnancy aren't grounds for sanctimonious bullshit. Unless she didn't know who he was. Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by CoreyFlood
                            I take it this is the same Mandy person who runs the JJ website?
                            Yeah, it's the same Mandy. I think there was only the one Mandy in DC fandom, at least that I can remember.

Comment

Quietmouse at FF is also named Mandy, and she always had spoils and set pics to share. Not sure what her handle is these days.

Comment

Does anybody belong to the Gossip List?

They're promising Dirty J deets this week! *sob* I've been meaning to purchase a membership but now that I'm over it I'd feel dirty paying $10 to find out the scoop. Although I'm sure at one time I would have considered that a great deal! Hee!

But, of course, if none of you already have it? I'll take one for the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X