No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in chandy's post that states that chandy didn't fuck him?

So in addition to a dirty whore, he was also a stalker. Christ he was a mess. That's our Pacey.
    Last edited by Herman; 06-06-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Where in chandy's post that states that chandy didn't fuck him?
      EXCELLENT POINT.

But if she did, then way to bury the lede.

Comment

• I was tempted though during the prom episode because he came into the production office with the tux on, he was answering the production phone and being ridiculously charming! But by then the herp stories were out and I valued my health and the ability to have a natural childbirth in the future!

ETA I also had a boyfriend who would not appreciate that little gift!
        Last edited by chandy824; 06-06-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• BWAH. HERPY PACEY IN A TUX BEING CHARMING. I can't even handle this shit.

Comment

• Anal herpes wouldn't affect your childbirth stuff.

Comment

• So the bruises on DK's arm in those photos make me want to troll the Torvsons by pointing them out and making up a story about J doing it in self defense. It's a harmful relationship!

Comment

• Doooooooo iiiiiiiiit. Of course it has to be 1st person like, "I overheard her at Gelson's talking on her phone about how The J abuses her when she gets mad at him for cheating."

Comment

• Where is their hive? Just Jared? Don't forget to mention AT by name!

Comment

• This thread! I wish Dirty J was the ONLY J. You all can have your baby-having, inappropriate grocery store PDA-ing, boring ass J. This story is so much better to me than any DK/JJ story. Even the cucumber story involved a committed relationship. Yawn.

Also, couples can break up, but HERPES WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. Dirty forever.

Comment

• jennk and I see EYE TO EYE.

Thank you, Chandy for the story. It's delicious! The deck fucking! I can't express my love for that in words.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                        jennk and I see EYE TO EYE.

Thank you, Chandy for the story. It's delicious! The deck fucking! I can't express my love for that in words.
                        You are quite welcome! I wish I could remember more. James Van Beek tidbit, he is/was a weird as Dawson, apparently when a his movie came out he went to first evening showing deck out in a hoodie with sunglasses and baseball cap you know incognito and folks were all whatever so he ended up paying for some PA's to go with him! Sad Sad life! Of course everyone loved the Dirtay J , people would watch his dog and everything for him. Oh one night we( not me and Josh ) were flying back from LA , and he was all passed out in the first class lounge we assumed drunk and almost missed his flight.

Comment

• Of course everyone loved the Dirtay J , people would watch his dog and everything for him.
                          This is so unsurprising. Of course, JVDB could be a totally decent guy, and yet everyone would pass up his premiere for an opportunity to take care of Josh's dog. Josh The Dirty Deck Fucker. OF COURSE.

Yeah, you woke up the beast now, chandy, and will have to keep on feeding it. Were you based in Wilmy very long? I wonder if you ever met Manjaw.

Comment

• I guess Josh is trying to get serious about the movie career, http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...content-564128

Comment

• Ophy, I was there for 9 or 10 months I believe, pre-produtcion thru the end of shooting! I didn't see the Creek kids a lot because we were on location most days but we were based at Screen Gems so all the stage stuff was there! We shared the production space, which is how I know about Josh's dog, I was in my office and this gorgeous dog walks in proceeds to roam around. I'm all WTF and this woman runs in apologizing and I'm like he's gorgeous and she's like oh this isn't my dog , it JJ's dog Simba! I'm dog sitting for him! Who is ManJaw?

Comment

• I really wish you had been willing to risk the herp in order to bring us an EVEN better story. But your deck-fucking story will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X