No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking that the Vespa was his birthday present from DK. They used to have one when they lived in NY, but must have sold it when Fringe moved. And my Google alerts exploded with that engagement non-story. I had no less than 30 notifications about it yesterday.

For your viewing cringey pleasure, here's The J in a Mr. Rogers sweater on his new Vespa. I mean, those socks! And his sweater's so orange. I can't. Pics

DK went to the Critcs' Choice Awards for Bridge promotion 'cause they got voted as one of the most exciting upcoming shows or something. She looked like blonde Betty Boop, but I don't like this dress. The skirt part looks super cheap and poorly hemmed and like it doesn't fit her well.

I do like this Entertainment Weekly cover. I didn't figure she would have super great chemistry with Demian Bichir, but they look pretty hot together here.

Comment

• He's so over the top in his desire to pretend to live in the Eurozone.

But he is Canadian so it's all good, I guess.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I love Vespas. He's a lucky boy, he must be thoroughly enjoying life at the moment.

I'm not sure about The Bridge, the only thing I've seen so far is that Michael Ausiello tweeted he was disappointed in the pilot, he thought it was dull and that DK was miscast. Only one person's opinion though. At least she tries different genres (and she does surprisingly well getting cast in things).

Comment

• I hope for her sake that it's good 'cause it's a sweet gig that keeps them in one city for several months at a time and they seem happy being able to actually live together regularly. I do miss their annual worldwide summer tour this year, though. It was fun trying to guess where they were gonna pop up next.

And Toledo also seems happy these days, but I feel like she's in dire need of real girlfriends who will stage a style intervention for her 'cause it's like she's spiraling.

Working the denim on denim Texas tuxedo with jeans so bad even Jennifer Garner made a cringey face.
          I.... don't know what this dress wants to be, but the shoes want to be put out of their misery and killed with fire.
          Adult version of Suri's dress.

Now I'm rooting for my blended family Bravo show just so DK can pull her aside and be like, "GURL, NO. Let's live a better looking life together."

And it's really too bad that Tom got the Beckhams in the divorce because I fully believe if Toledo had won them, Posh would not stand for this. Mainly because she would not allow herself to be seen next to a pair of mom jeans.

Comment

• Please. Tom got all the A-listers!

I have to say she looks casually happier than she has in years!
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Busy just posted a pic of her father walking her down the aisle, which I adore: http://instagram.com/p/an7bYgQPpj/#

Anyone recognize any of the guests?

Comment

• So gorgeous!

I don't recognize anybody in that one, but I do in this pic . . . Kerr Smith went silver fox!: http://instagram.com/p/anUZ2GhOps/

And Arielle Kebbel is there as well, so fandoms collide.

Comment

• Holy shit, to think that just 10 years ago he was still in high school. I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes.

Comment

• He looks good with gray hair!

But it makes me feel super old.

Comment

• Now DK is being MEAN.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-head-toe.html

Her shirt has arrows pointing to where the Golden Child will someday reside. BEEKDAMN YOU, KRUGER.

Comment

• It makes sense that she's not going to try to get pregnant now, though, isn't it? With a new show and all.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Okay, those arrows are hilars. Did you piss DK off somehow, o? Because that shirt is personal! Hee. The character descrip. doesn't sound like a crazy stretch, so I wonder why Ausiello says she was miscast.
                          El Paso Police Homicide Detective Sonya North, a dogged cop who lacks tact, warmth and empathy. Shockingly candid, she calls the world like she sees it Ė which can be off-putting to her colleagues, but also refreshing and funny.
                          Maybe it's the El Paso part? She always sounds like she has a hint of Europe to me.

Busy's ribbon decor looks super crafty, and that color palette is so fun and Busy. I bet that wedding was a friggin' blast.

Very weird to see Kerr Smith looking like a frat alumni.

I think I decided a long time ago that I'm fine with all of KH's preppy fashion choices. It's when she tries too, too hard and ends up in things like that blue velvet insect exoskeleton dress that I'm like But the Bravo show needs to happen, like, yesterday.

OMB The J's nerdiest, dadliest look yet. Oh, how the Dirty have fallen.

Comment

• Did you piss DK off somehow, o? Because that shirt is personal!
                            I KNOW.

It's hard not to take it that way.

Comment

• Very weird to see Kerr Smith looking like a frat alumni.
                              Seems weirdly on target to me.

Comment

• Busy is so right that her baby bump is CRAY: http://instagram.com/p/ate81vQPnm/

Adorable, of course . . . but still CRAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X