No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am here only to fulfill your crazy quota, but I can also walk you through the gauntlet of emotions when/if Breester breaks up!

Comment

• They are never breaking up.

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Busy had her bambino!

https://twitter.com/Busyphilipps25/s...836864/photo/1

Comment

• Throwback pic of The J preparing for the running of the bulls: https://twitter.com/Jsmallwoodpt/sta...873728/photo/1

The beard! The babyface!

Comment

• BBs at DK's premiere. That's not really her color, right? Other than that, the dress is fine, I guess and he looks nice, if a little on the chub side. Unemployment while your significant other works long hours does allow for many many trips to Chipotle after all. And I just want to hack off that one chunk of hair in the front. Get a haircut!

DK is gonna be on Kimmel tomorrow and then someone else on Twitter said they got tix to Craigy Ferg and mentioned she would be a guest at their taping, but I haven't seen her listed on his site yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks?

Comment

• They look great but yeah, thatís not her colour.

Iíve just finished watching the original series of The Bridge and it was good but the best thing for me was the lead, Sofia Helin. I thought she was fantastic as Saga Noren so now Iím worried I wonít like DKís version! I donít find her very empathetic as an actress whereas, despite the characterís lack of warmth, her bluntness etc., I took to Saga straight away and Iím really looking forward to a second season. If anyone watches The Bridge this week can you share your thoughts? I wonít get to see it for ages.

Comment

• Not their best looks!
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I thought DK was hilarious on Kimmel. Between showing the pic of her with Don Johnson and telling the story of her mom bringing out The J's mug shot when they went to visit her in Germany, it was basically interview gold for this fangirl. Plus, I really like what's she wearing. It's like sporty and super glam fab at the same time.

PART 1
                  PART 2

And someone interviewed The J at the premiere the other night and asked him about the engagement rumor again.

Link

Comment

• Ooh, I must have that clutch. The trendy white nails are pretty cute. Aside from the...melon green? her premiere dress is super meh. Now, the wonkily patterned Kimmel outfit I love. I still don't get that Tarentino didn't believe she's German. She still has a slight accent and, yeah, hello, her features... Anyway, the Don Johnson story! THE TEARS IN HER EYES IN THE PHOTO OMB. I almost peed my pants. She looks like me when I met Conan.

Comment

• I am wrong-headed and like that color on her. The J looks like an unemployed boyfriend, though, yes.

I never did see the last 2 seasons of Fringe, so I am watching start to finish right now. I love Anna Torv with a mighty love, but she and the J have really no appreciable chemistry; I don't get the Torvson thing at all.

Comment

• Hee! I used to follow Chrissy on Twitter until she started in on the little girl from Beasts of the Southern WIld. She could be funny sometimes, but that was too obnoxious for me.

Comment

• Aw, you should totally tweet her and tell her you're a creeper, too! Ha!

Comment

• I should! I could totally link up the Core Four thread and get her to join. I feel like she'd appreciate this board.

Comment

• Wait! Create the DK&TheJ picspam thread and THEN hit her up. If she didn't watch DC, I doubt she'd be interested in our decade-long collective cray.

Comment

• Grr! I still need to do this! I feel an increasing pressure to make it fab, but there's really no way for me to do that apart from making it chrono which sounds TERRIBLE.

I actually came in here to link this because The J's commitment to being a normal dude is sometimes too endearing for me to handle. He is riding the bus to the airport and is standing so other peeps can sit. I always figured LA was like Houston in that no one takes public transportation unless they absolutely have to because it's gross. Is that not that case?

Honestly, if I was famous, I'd hire a driver and he'd give me rides like down the block so The J is probs a better person than me.

Oh, and he also spent yesterday retweeting awesome reviews for The Bridge and he thanked Mandy for tweeting that she liked it! His niceness is too much.
                                Last edited by IssieCol; 07-11-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X