Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW for LV looking GORG.

Comment

• I love those pictures. She looks amazing when she veers towards sexier looks, but it seems to be her preference to downplay that side of herself.

Comment

• She looks amazing in red lipstick!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Did we talk about this yet? Busy named her new wee one Cricket. I want to hate it, but this is Busy, so instead I find it fucking adorable.

Comment

• I love it with no shame.

That's what we wanted to call the ophygirl . . . not as a legal name, but as her official nickname that she used everywhere, so that's why we gave her a name that started with a 'C'. I totes envisioned that she would be called Cricket at school etc.

She never took to it, really. We still call her that on occasion, but she doesn't seem to like it enough to encourage us.

Comment

• I honestly don't even think it's that weird, but then I'm from Texas. I grew up with a Bunny and didn't even know she had another name until like 6th grade.

Comment

• It cracks me up that they have Busy, Birdie and Cricket in the house now - weird but cute.

Comment

• It's cute. I mean, a little too cutesie for her real name, IMO, but I can't hate. Busy watched a little too much Young & The Restless back in the day, I guess.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The baby namer at Lainey guessed that Busy's kids actually have more normal proper names that she's never revealed to the public and I think there's a good chance of that. Busy seems like she'd do the "stripper or senator" test before committing to a kid's name. If I had to place bets, I'd guess that Birdie's name is actually Elizabeth like Busy's.

Comment

• Ah! That theory makes a lot of sense, actually.

That way she can enroll them in school, etc. without any big concerns about paps. Not that Busy is at that level of fame, but she's seen what MW and Matilda go through.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                        Busy watched a little too much Young & The Restless back in the day, I guess.
                        That was my first thought too.

Of course, in Y&R Cricket's real name wasn't Cricket, so the above theory still stands.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I don't know about Cricket but I think Birdie is legitimately her first daughter's name because an old friend nearly got in a throwdown with Lizzy Caplan over how ridiculous the name is when Birdie was born. (The friend is/was BFF with Lizzy and knows Busy's husband so she wasn't just like a random picking a fight.)

Comment

• If she was one of my RL friends? I'd talk shit about it behind her back to our other friends.

I also dislike when people name their child what should be a nickname. I love to judge baby name choices, in all honesty.

Comment

• I had no idea that Monica Keena was all cracked out and dating Ed Furlong.

I mean, if you are dating Ed Furlong? You gotta look at your life, look at your choices, you know? She had a restraining order against him but is meeting him for lunch? Girl.

Comment

• Whyyy, Abby? And, wait, on top of everything, his 6-year-old tested positive for cocaine?

Comment

Working...
                                X