No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was It Furlong or Maccauley that tried to release a bunch of restaurant lobsters free from their tank (back in the day)? Still cracks me up.
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Okay, now that's hilarity. I hope that was Mac.

Comment

• Katie Holmes Dominates the Dance Floor in the Hamptons.

Not a very flattering pic but good for her!
        sigpic

Comment

• I thought that was pretty flattering! Love her hair like that.

Get down with your bad self, Toledo.

Comment

• Aw! This endears me.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hah! Effing cute. She's making up for the Lost Years.

Comment

• Video!

http://youtu.be/bODRmaJOaZ8

She's just doing her groove thang on stage in the back. Ha!

Comment

• I find her so adorable when she's this Katie.

Comment

• DUDES.

The J.

Playing a COWBOY.

ON THE TEEVEE.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...owtimes-614542

Joshua Jackson has found his next TV gig.
                    OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

Joshua Jackson Signs With Anonymous Content

'Dexter', 'Fringe' and 'Bones': How Will The Shows Will End?

'Fringe' Series Finale: A Final Farewell
                    The Fringe star has joined the cast of Showtime's drama pilot The Affair, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
                    From In Treatment's Sarah Treem and Hagai Levi, the drama will explore two marriages, the affair that disrupts them and the fallout that ensues.
                    Jackson will play Cole, a hard-edged cowboy who manages a ranch on the eastern tip of Long Island that has been in his family for generations. Cole is married to Allison (Golden Globe nominee Ruth Wilson) a young woman, working in a pancake house, trying to piece her life back together in the wake of a tragedy.

Their emotionally charged marriage becomes even more complicated when Allison begins an affair with Noah (Golden Globe nominee Dominic West), a New Yorker who is spending the summer with his family out on the island. Emmy nominee Maura Tierney (ER) will play Helen, Noah's college sweetheart, best friend, mother of his children, lover and wife of 17 years, whose world will be buffeted by Noah's infidelity and who, over time, will swing back and forth from understanding to furious, and from forgiving to vengeful.
                    The premise does not interest me much, but HOWDY, PARDNER.

As soon as they slap a ten gallon hat on him, this is going to happen:

Last edited by ophy; 08-26-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Just read that bit of news and can't wait to see The J in some well worn jeans and a 10 gallon hat! Me likey!

Comment

• Hmm. At first my ovaries went boom but then I was thinking about the idea of cheating on The J with Dominic West and now I'm confused.
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• YES. I need every scene to start kinda like this and end with a fight like this.

DREAM ANOTHER DREAM, COWBOY. ZOMG, except it'll look like this:

Comment

• At first my ovaries went boom but then I was thinking about the idea of cheating on The J with Dominic West and now I'm confused.
                            So freaking confused.

Comment

• Please don't let this be another Torv situation. Please don't let this be another Torv situation.

Comment

• Finally, a new role!!! Sounds rather soapy to me (not really my kind of thing these days) and yeah, shouldn't someone be cheating WITH him? But at least he's not playing the son/devoted boyfriend again. Will be interesting to see how it goes. The cast sounds really good.
                                Last edited by Laura; 08-27-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X