No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agh! Issie, it's taken me this long to semi-forget that the parking lot fight was sooooo good.

Comment

• The fact that the new show is on Showtime generally means nudity and sex scenes. The J bettah be working out!

I think this is a good role for him. He plays heartbroken boyfriend better than anyone in the business.

The J on my TV every week makes me happy to pay for Showtime every month.

Comment

• This explains the crossfit, I guess.

I don't get Showtime (and this wouldn't be a show I'd probably watch even if I did) but I'm looking forward to seeing what tumblr does with the gifs.

<--- only in this fandom game for the gifs

Tumblr! I'm counting on you.

Comment

• Yeah, not worth subscribing to Showtime for (I already have too many shows on my plate) but I'd Netflix that shit if I get gif evidence it's worth it.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I already pay for Showtime for the mister. This just makes me not so resentful about it!

Comment

• We subscribe to Showtime, but they're having some kind of fight with our cable company so we're getting Starz as a replacement in the meantime. I hope they resolve their conflict if his show gets picked up. One of the writers tweeted about the show and The J responded to her, heh.

Sarah Treem @ SarahTreem 21h
              Joshua Jackson Joins Showtime's 'The Affair' http:// variety.com/2013/tv/news/j oshua-jackson-joins-showtimes-the-affair-1200589289 / - ... To everyone I went to high school with ... You're welcome.
              Josh Jackson @ VancityJax 12h
              @ SarahTreem there are Easier ways to get me to take my shirt off. Happy to be a part of our show. Look forward to getting started.
              I'm actually surprised he signed on for this because during Fringe, he made it pretty clear that he was over relationship dramas. But maybe this is super different from the Creek and he does get to work with the the people behind House of Cards and In Treatment. It seems like a hard premise to keep interesting for a long time, but eh, I'm in for however long it's on TV.

Comment

• The Beek's wife now has a lifestyle blog: http://oldschoolnewrules.com/

Oh, tell us how to live, Wife Of A Celebrity!

Looks like mostly recipes so far. Nothing very Goop-y yet.

ETA because our gloop is not a Paltrow.
                Last edited by ophy; 08-28-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Looking forward to her veiled allusions to her past doing "marketing and PR" in the Middle East.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• That lunch is so fucking precious and hipster that I hope Olivia was all

Comment

• LOLOLOL Herb salad.

Comment

• Like you, I can't suspend disbelief that someone would cheat on the J, but whatever, I'm in.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Toledo and Jamie Foxx? Hmm, he was not one of our candidates for her, but I'll go with it because it feels like an attempt to drive Tiny Tom even more insane.

I am loling at her awkward Taylor Swift dancing, though.

Comment

• Jamie Foxx is closeted.

Comment

• Right? Like, not even very much so.

It's not like ONTD doesn't know that.

Comment

• I was surprised that didn't come up in the first page of comments. I didn't dig any deeper, tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X