No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It did come up, they compared him to Eddie Murphy who supposedly has/had an affair with Johnny Gil going back like 20 years. I did not know JF was for sure closeted, though. People always say actors are gay so I never know when it's legit. Well, if he is, at least Toledo is playing at the expert level of the bearding game now.

Comment

• Didn't even look like they were pretending to date, just looked like a gal out having a good time with one her best gays to me.

Could easily be that his team planted this one just as a nudge to the public, "remember, he's NOT GAY!!!".

Comment

• Just, UGH. Shut up forever, please.

Comment

• She's insane. I don't get the dripping condescension for him! He's had a solid career and has been employed regularly since he was a child. I mean, he's not Brad Pitt but WHO IS other than George Clooney? I mean, the upper stratosphere of actors is very tiny. He has never had a huge flop that he tried to front and failed, let alone repeated movies that tried to push him up the celebrity ladder only to fall. The only studio movie I ever remember him headlining was Skulls. And he did that horror movie that didn't promote him as the big star. Both of those movies did meh. But plenty of bigger stars have had meh movies and outright flops.

Her smug hostility to someone who has a reputation for being a nice hardworking guy who is sweet to his girlfirend is pretty weird, IMO.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Right? At this point, I'm just operating on the belief that The J gave her the herp in his Dirty 20s and she's forever bitter.

Comment

• There's no way The J ever went near her. No way.

(If he had, she'd LURVE him, herp or no.)

More likely, she's tried to pin him to exclusives/interviews/access and was not able to. This is how she gets revenge on such slights.

Wevs, Lainey has proven herself to be a biased fraud every which way but loose. She's totally transparent with it.

I do love that she's taking credit for the MOST OBVIOUS AND GENERIC 'CAREER' ADVICE EVER.

She thought he should try to do cable. Just like every tv actor with a name should try to do these days. No shit, Sherlock.

Comment

• It's not Lainey writing that shit it's stupid SARAH WHO SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. I literally skip everything she writes because she's JUST LIKE one of those fans y'all were talking about in the movies thread -someone who leveraged a small amount of fandom prestige into some kind of job. Ugh, every single time she writes an article with some kind of insider "knowledge" it's always something that is easily google-able and obvious. SHE IS THE WORST.

Comment

• Oh, right. It was Lainey's mini-me. Oops.

Statement still stands!

Comment

• A third Beeklet is on the way, y'all.

http://oldschoolnewrules.com/2013/08/30/were-expecting/

Mazel tov, Beeks!

Comment

• She wants to be a mommy guru soooo badly.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Michelle Williams to make Broadway debut in Cabaret

She has an amazingly varied career

Comment

• OOH! LOVE that shit. Emma Stone would've been pretty great, though.

Comment

• Suri broke her arm. And around the same time as Daddy J broke his toe or whatever? It's the universe trying to bring them together thru their PAIN, you guys. Plus, Toledo is walking around with a hat like the one The J wore all week. She's totally calling out via sartorial messaging!

Comment

• Our poor potato-nosed queen!

I enjoy that KH's Bobbi Brown palette includes a raspberry red Joey Potter lip.
                              Last edited by LaaLaa; 09-08-2013, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• I haven't seen Suri in awhile (shame on me!) but that girl looks more like Josh than ever, IMEO.

Comment

Working...
                                X