No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's kinda like how they used to tell expectant moms not to look at or think about red haired men, or their kids would come out ginger.

Now we know who KH was dwelling on the whole nine months.

Comment

• Srsly. I want a weird ginger Asian kid so bad! Guess I better start building a vision board.

Comment

• that girl looks more like Josh than ever, IMEO.
        I'm not even a true believer in the Daddy J theory, but MAN sometimes, I have to talk myself out of it because she really looks like him in some pictures. And I'm not even trying to see any similarities! They're just smacking me in the face!

Comment

• Seriously, I can separate my crazy from the rest of my brain (really!) and the sane part of my brain totally agrees with you. Like I'm actively stressed about it as she gets older. She for sure doesn't look anything like Tom's "before" plastic surgery and Hollywood pics, you know?
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Ever since someone posted this:

I've been steeling myself internally for the big Liv Tyler moment. Too bad there's no celeb version of Maury. Suri needs an episode IMMEDIATELY.

ETA: As she gets older, it isn't just her nose! Her mouth looks like his. Toledo has full lips and Suri's are teeny tiny like The J's.

Comment

• That's my point! It's getting worse!! Her eyes are starting to look like his, too.

You know about when Loretta Young "adopted" a baby after her affair with Clark Gable and then the baby grew up and looked like a perfect morph of the two of them? It's starting to feel like that to me! And I sound cray to the sane half of my brain, but it's hard not to pause.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Thank BEEK you guys see it. Y'all, if Suri ever says something totally Daddy J, I might actually pass out.

Comment

• Laa - you wouldn't believe how many ginger Asian boys I saw this summer!

I am usually terrible when it comes to noticing who kids look like but in that collage the first ones of J and Suri look so much alike. I always thought I only saw it because y'all saw it but today - boom! That ain't Tiny Tom's or KH's nose on that girl.

Comment

• It's the shape of the top lip, the nose and the chin for me. But then other times I don't see it. The thought that The J might have fathered Suri in a brief hookup but may well never have his longed for babies with DK is kind of sad to me.

Comment

• Ha! I guess I'm the only one who doesn't see it at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I sort of see it . . . but honestly, she looks so much like Tom's Mapother cousin William, that I still think she's more likely to be Cruise's than not.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mapo...=isch&imgdii=_

Maybe Suri should Mama Mia KH in fifteen years.

Comment

• If you think she looks like a cousin then she is easily Tom's kid. I know a few people whose kids look JUST LIKE their sibling and not exactly like them. My college BFF's nephew looks SO MUCH like her husband that I had to mention it to her. I was like: That kid has your husband's head!

Comment

• Yeah, that nose does seem to run in the Mapother family, and so do the dimples.

Anyhoo, I decided that Suri must be a Mapother when KH didn't use DNA to kick Tom completely out of Suri's life. If she was really trying to pry Suri entirely out of Scieno's grasp and she *knew* a paternity test would show that Tom had no parental rights whatsoever, they might not be now dealing with visitation.

Obvs, there could be financial reasons (and non-scandal) reasons to keep it quiet, but still. That shouldn't be top priority if you are protecting your kid from weirdos.

Comment

• Eh, but I don't know if she'd ever use a paternity test against TC, even if. She's total mama bear with Suri, so no way she'd air out the kind of dirt that would hurt her precious. Suri probably is a Mapother, I can admit that. But their fudging her birthdate by exactly four months is gonna haunt me 4 lyfe.

Comment

• If she was really trying to pry Suri entirely out of Scieno's grasp and she *knew* a paternity test would show that Tom had no parental rights whatsoever, they might not be now dealing with visitation.
                                Legally speaking, it doesn't matter if Tom is not the biological dad so long as his name is on the birth certificate. Even if you can prove in a court of law that a man is not a child's biological father that is meaningless to his rights to the child if his name is on the birth certificate. Katie's dad would know this for sure, given his big time divorce lawyer background.

I know of several guys this happened to with varying results. I know a guy whose wife dumped him unexpectedly, took their child to another state and when he showed up in court in the other state? She told him the 2-year-old son was not his, the bio father was in court with her, and she wanted full custody. The guy I know told her he loved his son because he had raised and held him and spent nights rocking him to sleep and he was not backing down. The bio father had ZERO claim to the child from the court's POV. So now the birth certificate father? Has full custody and she has visitation. The judge did not take kindly to her shenanigans and felt her methodologies belied a vindictive and unstable personality!

An old friend of mine's brother had a slightly different outcome. He and his wife were estranged--they were still married but she was seeing someone behind his back and it came out after she got pregnant BUT she put her husband's name on the birth certificate despite the fact that she knew the boyfriend was the father. Well the husband was then responsible for the child and had to pay child support to her and cover the child's insurance! It was a MESS and he was more than willing to give up his paternal rights. But it cost him big time.

Comment

Working...
                                X