No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, we could probably sell SB's crazy doc of sights and addresses if we still had it.

(I knew she was crazy when I read that shit.)
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh, come on. Our fandom wins every fandom. Every time. We don't need a secret love-child.

I admit, I don't care about DK's feels on this. I just don't see it. and I'd find it weird that Tom Cruise, control freak that he is, wouldn't make sure the kid is his. Unless Katie was fucking both at the same general period, which okay, maybe.
      sigpic

Comment

• There's a difference between need and want! Hee!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I believe I both need AND want it.

Comment

• Um, I think you all know where I stand on this issue.

Comment

• For real, this is my only deeply held psychotic fan belief. But I mean, c'mon! The timing works out sooo well with London (right?)

Comment

• London? I am no longer speaking to you crazy people.

Hee. No, for reals, that would be crazytown. I'm holding out for Suri's memoirs. I just hope I don't die before she gets around to writing them.

<---- feeling old today

Have we CSI'ed their driver that night in London to find out what he knows yet? The conception could have happened IN HIS BACKSEAT.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I'll be using "deeply held psychotic fan belief" in the future.

Probably in reference to myself but maybe in reference to J2 fans? Or Nian fans?

Comment

• So, H&Y is still happening? Style.com is not fully on board. And this pic of the model who CAN NOT roll her eyes hard enough while Toledo adjust her sleeve is making my life today. I feel you, random model!

Plus, her hard posing up against that wall is giving me itchy second hand embarrassment. Just STAHP! Link

Comment

• Two things: STILL with the tongue between the teeth, sister? And the eating disorder is rearing its head. I say that with concern, not judgment. She looks frail.

Comment

• The tongue-between-the-teeth-smile and the half-smile are forever, apparently.

Comment

• You seem very forgiving and kind today. Married life, amirite?

Comment

• Hee. Oh, don't get me wrong, the sassy hip-pop is 1987 Toledo teen model and it HURTS BAD. But I might still just be in shock that KH has such shiny hair that's all one color. Hope the eating isn't disorderly again, especially now that she's a mama, but yeah, what is this neck.

Comment

• I know it's the Fail but the headline sucked me in:
                              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...lie-dress.html
                              That fourth photo, with Mario Batali, is classic Joey Potter. She is clearly in severe tongue-between-the-teeth mode currently

But yes, as one commenter there says: a mayonnaise party?

Comment

• The look on her face as she wistfully contemplated the 100th birthday of Hellman's mayonnaise
                                Bwa! I often wistfully contemplate the age of my sandwich spread.

Comment

Working...
                                X