No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd choice: Slender Katie doesn't look like she eats much mayonnaise but the birthday doubled as a feeding day for the needy
    Sorry, but I'm picturing Toledo spoon feeding mayonnaise into the mouths of the needy and that's just WRONG.

Comment

• Now I can't stop picturing KH feeding Honey Boo Boo,

Comment

• YOU HAVE A HONEY BOO BOO MAYONNAISE PIC.

*bows to your photobucket mastery*

Comment

• What a bizarre event and story! But she looked lovely, I guess.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• ophy, I told you I'm too lazy to photobucket! I steal!

The jean jacket makes me super sad she never got to be on Don't Trust the B to play a version of herself that's obsessed with Joey Potter.

Comment

• This is the best I've seen her look in a long time so I can't dog out the mayonnaise. She'd probably only ever use it on her hair, but maybe some will accidentally get in her mouth too.

Comment

• Tina Fey throwing shade at KH's tap dancing in her SNL monologue! Too good.

Her next movie is going to be with Meryl...and TSwift?(!?)
                Last edited by LaaLaa; 09-29-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• That vid led me to Blerta, and Blerta is AMAZING.

Comment

• Blerta!! Love!
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• When she says she's hungry and politely asks to eat the donut off Shoshanna's head = amazing

Comment

• I really want to believe Toledo's messing with us on purpose with this, 'cos it would make me love her!

Comment

• That made me do a double take and then I saw that girl's shoes and was all, "DK would NEVER with those hiddy platforms." Maybe Toledo text messaged that pic to The J like, "I saw your doppelgangers, lulz!"

Comment

• Why on earth is Katie wearing a coat and boots and jeans while her friend is wearing shorts and a t-shirt?
                            sigpic

Comment

• If I recall correctly, it was damn hot back in the day when several nonoers saw her on set insisting on wearing a ginormous puffy coat in between takes, so this is perfectly within character for her.

Comment

• Plus, it's a H&Y coat. Oh, honey. Those might be the most flattering jeans I've ever seen her in, though.

The vespa couple! What's next, Toledo? A picture of a cowboy?

Comment

Working...
                                X