No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I distinctly remember Smill saying that Pacey's boat girl was played by a local actress. She lied about everything. Terrifying that I remember that but whatever.
    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Totes into MW's dress here: http://gofugyourself.com/well-played...ams-10-10-2013

She looks good!

Comment

• Very cute LBD! And I agree with the fug girls. As heartbroken as we were about it, it seems like JSeegs was fun for MW and then the breakup empowered her.

Comment

• This is not a drill, people!

Katie Holmes is now on twitter!

I repeat, Katie Holmes is now on twitter!

@KatieHolmes212

Now is the perfect time for everyone to bombard her with uncomfortable questions about Suri's parentage, What Went Down In London That Spring, and/or Jamie Foxx.

Only not, obvs, because that would be assholish. But! I think sending her links to RLTL fics is socially appropriate behavior.

Comment

• Ha! Could be interesting.

But on the other hand...

I hope there'll be some entertainment to be had from it (The J's tweets have been a bit of a bore and a let-down so far, tbh).

Comment

• I'm so amused by the future crazy she just opened herself up to I can't even breathe right now.

Comment

• We might need to hire someone to track her mentions 24/7.

IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT.

Comment

• If anyone tweets at her about London, I'm going to print screen and frame it.

Comment

• More importantly, are they gonna follow each other? The Creek kids keep their distance on Twitter and it gives me the sads, but here's hoping the old besties change that up.

Comment

• *lights candle for RLTLers to follow each other*

I will likely die waiting.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Toledo hurt Donna Martin's fee-fees. To clarify, Tori. Spelling. is calling KH plastic and tells us that her voice is shit (Duh.) when they were at the office of their mutual vocal coach.

She pulled out “the mommy card,” complimenting Holmes on her daughter, Suri and telling Holmes she had kids her own age.

Holmes didn’t bite, responding “Oh, do you?” Spelling claims.

“Then I was annoyed,” she writes. “Come on. Okay, I know you’re busy. But you’re in the public eye. Don’t tell me you don’t follow the tabloids. Don’t tell me you don’t know anything about other celebrities and their kids.”

“Then we stood there,” she says. “She was just plastic. In a perfectly polite way. … My pits were drenched. I never sweat. It was that awkward. I thought, I know you’re not a robot because you can’t sing for shit …”
                        Last edited by LaaLaa; 10-29-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• I find it perfectly believable that Katie Holmes, who was enveloped in Tom Cruise/Will Smith/J-Lo/Beckham World would have no fucking clue about Tori Spelling's children. I mean, I keep reasonably close eyes on tabloids and I know Tori has a fuck-ton of kids with her creepy husband but...I couldn't tell you their ages or anything else.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• OH that reminds me!

Toledo is on the cover of Us Weekly and it's THE GREATEST PR piece I've seen in forever.

It shows a sly Katie with the headline KATIE'S SECRET FLING! And it doesn't mention who. So you open it up and it's Jamie Foxx! And that's fascinating because if he wasn't black you know they would have put him on the cover.

It notes that Jamie is so!much!fun! and that's great for KH who was stuck with intense but boring Tom Cruise for so long! It works so beautifully as PR. It makes Jamie Foxx seem super straight, giving it to America's Former Sweetheart (but in a sweet, non-threatening way). It makes Katie seem sexual (She can be sexual, Dawson!) and like a viable human again because she's seemed maternal, downright matronly and a beard for the last several years.

Well played, Team Katie/Jamie. I wonder if they have the same PR firm.

Comment

• It's not that I don't see the intent, but it still feels *too* transparent to earn a 'well played', IMO.

Also? Not hot. It's not a hot hookup! Are there lots of women sitting around wishing they could have a secret fling with Jamie Foxx? I do not know these women!

As for that whole Tori and Toledo story?

Comment

• It's not a hot hookup! But neither was the shiz about her indie actor co-star. I think the narrative they want out there is that she's normal now that she's FREEEEEEEEEEE.

"Oh, do you?"

Comment

Working...
                                X