No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looooove that TORI SPELLING thinks that Katie Holmes at the height of her clamdom, weird sequestered life, would've been keeping up with how many kids she had. Amazing.

Comment

• It does say more about Tori than Toledo but I also enjoy the idea of Toledo willfully throwing a-list shade on her! It kills me.
      Last edited by isadora; 10-29-2013, 10:20 PM.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• That's the thing! This happened towards the end, right when she was breaking out with Marty's help, so to expect her to remember Tori Spelling has kids or exists while she was booking mysterious SUVs to park outside her NY apartment is hilars.

Comment

• I just love that Tori was butt hurt enough to dog out Toledo's singing! But yeah, it totally doesn't surprise me that Aaron Spelling's only special snowflake bb girl thinks that everyone keeps tabs on what's going on in her personal life. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

• Tori thought KH would know all about her kids because she uses tabz to keep tabs on peeps she believes to be her peers, and she thought KH would be thrilled to catch up after they met once a decade ago because she was thrilled. This story is my favorite thing.

Comment

• My favorite thing right now is how much Laa loves this story! Savoring that cheese like it's Camembert!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hee! It's a feast.

KH's back with BWR and Jamie is with Rogers & Cowan Public Relations, but I completely agree about why Jamie wasn't on the cover. I mean.

Comment

• But a few years back when she and Dean hooked up and quickly got knocked up, it a WAS big tabloid news. I can tell you all her kids' names but not ages.
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Nope.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fift...-katie-holmes?

A new casting for the “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie may have been made this week, this time in terms of Christian Grey’s former lover and Mrs. Robinson-like figure in Elena Lincoln. Katie Holmes is reportedly in talks to star as the mature lover who took advantage of the young Grey, and views the opportunity as the filming role “of a lifetime,” shares a breaking Rediff Entertainment report this Tuesday, Nov. 5.

While some “Fifty Shades of Grey” fans are still reeling from the casting news that seems to be hitting headlines every few days now, it shouldn’t be viewed as too much of a surprise with the upcoming production date scheduled as soon as Dec. 2, 2013. In addition to Katie Holmes possibly playing Elena “Robinson” Lincoln, fans will see Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey, Luke Grimes as the CEO’s brother, Victor Rasuk as Jose, and of course Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele.

Several entertainment releases are citing that choosing Katie Holmes as Christian Grey’s ex-lover could be a big move for the “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie. The 34-year-old actress and former partner of actor Tom Cruise, Holmes was allegedly wanting to “reinvent” herself in light of the Hollywood view, and believes that this role will be the way for the world to take a new notice of her, says the report.

One source added that Holmes sees playing Mrs. Elena Lincoln in EL James’ steamy adaptation is truly the opportune role of a lifetime, and hopes to give the part justice.

“Fifty Shades of Grey” is set to begin production and possible pre-filming this Dec., so in addition to casting details, there’s likely much more news on the forthcoming horizon for many fellow fans soon.

How do you feel about the casting of Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele, and the other lead parts so far? Do you feel Katie Holmes would make a solid “Mrs. Robinson” in the film adaptation in the slated Aug. 1, 2014 release? Or are other casting favorites, like Kim Cattrall or Uma Thurman, better suited for the part, in your opinion?
                    I don't think I made it that far in the fic, but there is no way KH is old enough for this part, right?

Comment

• According to a Wikia, Christian Grey's only supposed to be 28, but the older woman shiz happens when he's 15? So I guess if they do flashbacks and/or age her up with makeup. I still don't see anyone high profile attaching themselves to this mess, though. The idea that Uma Thurman would even look at this? LOL.

Comment

• Sounds like another way to keep Toledo in the news without any truth to back it up. Gossip Cop dismissed it already - can they be trusted?

Comment

• This was in the Enquirer last week. It felt entirely made up and part of the overall campaign to make her appear like a viable, sexual human being.

I wish I had a "I can be sexual, Dawson" gif to post whenever this topic comes up.

Comment

• I google imaged that phrase and all I got was this gem from hellogiggles.

Comment

• Beautiful. Official Gif of Joey Potter's Sexual Awakening!

Comment

• Look how smooth his face is there. Wow.
                                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Working...
                                X